This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goa'uld Tech

You guys have probably already answered this sometime in the past, but...

Anyone ever wonder why they didn't take any of the new tech they found in the Milky Way to Atlantis? All I'm seeing is Tau'ri weapons and stuff. Some Goa'uld and Asgard tech could be helpful...

Just thought I'd ask.

I AM SUPREME COMMANDER THOR

please use the damn search function

Comment

there are many threads that discuss this issue. But an answer to your question: The producers want to keep SG-1 and Atlantis two spearate and distinct shows. Besides, Gao'uld technology might not even phase the Wraith in the least.

Note: The Search function works wonders when looking for threads that discuss a topic you are interested. Note that this is a large forum, and threads end up on the last pages of the listings pretty quickly. Try looking on the last few pages of some listings and you may find a thread that discusses the topic you are interested in.

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Thor
        You guys have probably already answered this sometime in the past, but...

Anyone ever wonder why they didn't take any of the new tech they found in the Milky Way to Atlantis? All I'm seeing is Tau'ri weapons and stuff. Some Goa'uld and Asgard tech could be helpful...

Just thought I'd ask.
        Yes, you should have done a SEARCH before trying to rehash this in a new thread...live and learn. *S*

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Here's a couple of similar threads:

Zats?? **SPOILERS**
          Why didn't the expedition bring goa'uld tech along?
          Why didn't the SGA team bring Goa'uld weapons?
          Rocky

Comment

Working...
          X