X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda tapping rates #17 in femmefatales 50 sexiest woman

http://www.budplant.com/prod.itml/icOid/15470

OMG, i can't believe she got rated number 17. she should be number one, but the fact that she's gone from never being on a list, to #17 is great.

go amanda.

does anyone buy the magazine, so we could get scans of the pages, the list, and of any pictures of our amanda.

on a side note, it's also nice to see evangeline lilly on there. she's so hot in lost.

i know she rated number 17 because that's what the people on her mailing list said.

Yeah, I agree. She deserves way higher that 17!
    Rocky

Comment

Does anyone have a list of all 50?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Kristen Kreuk is definately hot but she wears wayy too much eye shadow in any picture she poses for .. and AT just deserves higher

Comment

Just another example of the silly people who go for the young women in skimpy clothes! Amanda definately should have got #1, but of course i'm still really happy for her I notice how Amanda's like, the only one above 30 on that cover list...haha
          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Amanda should definatly be higher but she should be SO proud of how far shes gotten, I mean MAJOR SAM was right she's the only one over 30on the list that's amazing!! Go amanda! Someone should let her know that she's officially number 17. Even if we all know she's number 1
            Last edited by Sam fan; 20 January 2005, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Teri Hatcher made also the list... and she's over 30.

Comment

I'm talking about just the little blurb that that link goes too. haha

This one: Special Collector's Edition. The 50 sexiest women of the year are featured this month, including Superman's gal pal Kristin Kreuk (that's her gracing the cover), Eva Longoria, Evangeline Lilly, Amanda Tapping, Natalie Portman, Masuimi Max and Kelly Carlson. "I always enjoy this annual feature. Lots of beauties, favorites as well as up-and-comers." -Bud. Plus, the fresh faces of 2005, MTV hostess Keri Kasem, and rising star Shana Wall. Plus a review of Max Collins's Men's Adventure Magazines.
                A slick color magazine devoted exclusively to seductive sex queens of cinema. Packed with interviews and sizzling photos, on- and off-screen cheesecake and occasional nudes. "I'm impressed. Lots of good material, lots of great ladies in exclusive poses and interviews. Very well done!" -Bud. CFQ, 2005.

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                  Teri Hatcher made also the list... and she's over 30.
                  Um...*thinks* She should be so proud being teh only blonde? over 30 on there! yay her!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                    Um...*thinks* She should be so proud being teh only blonde? over 30 on there! yay her!!
                    hahah, good call *thumbs up*

Ok, she's one of two over 35's on it... (Teri I believe is one year older than Amanda herself)

anyways, YAY FOR AMANDA!

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Well, good for her. Any measure of fame that these folks achieve is definantly deserved.

Comment

is angelina Jolie on it as well?? sorry to say it but she should be #1 and amanda absolutly a great second.
                        if you've ever known love
                        if you've ever known peace
                        if you've ever known joy
                        make sure that you are on time

="LIVE"= "We are the world"

Comment

That's pretty tight. She has to be stoked. I bet that Teyla is up there like 5th.
                          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrax1
                            That's pretty tight. She has to be stoked. I bet that Teyla is up there like 5th.
                            i'm not gonna go off saying crap like "are you kidding" because people are entitled to their opinion. i don't find teyla the least bit attractive. Weir on the other hands is really sexy. she just needs some better clothes

someone gave me a rep point for this post saying weir needs botox. i believe (and i'm perfectly entitled to my opinion) that she is hot. i don't believe she's hotter than carter, but she is still magnificent.
                            Last edited by soulblade64; 22 January 2005, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
                              Yeah, I agree. She deserves way higher that 17!
                              your right she does
                              Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Working...
                              X