This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Resistance Party!!!!

well i know a lot of people on these forums dont like SGR, but i am going to try anyways and put that tomorrow (Saturday January 8th, 2011) we are going to try and have a party all day in-game

We might even be able to get to open the Stargate on Leonops (I have been working with somebody who I can not say who they are to be able to open it)

And plus the game is shutting down on the 15th so lets have a couple more battles killing each other

See you in game,
    Command Leader of SG-10
    bahamut8591

well seeing how nobody has replied to this thread....well all I have to say is that you all missed a great time at the party maybe next time when there is a stargate game we can have another party

ohh wait there wont be another stargate game too bad for you lol

Comment

Hey, I was there, and it was a fun weekend! I was playing right up until the game was cut off at 12am Sunday night. My SGR name was Sistric btw...

Now that it's over, I can't help but be a little sad, and mad, and confused. I found a reference somewhere that SGR had been downloaded 51,000 times as of last April, so who knows how many copies are out there now. So now there is no way to play this game again. Thanks alot MGM.

I can't imagine it would cost much to have a login and game play server stay active so that those who bought the game could keep playing. Or better yet why not release a stand-alone gameplay server and an updated login client to match?- would probably take a programmer a couple of days to code this from what they already have.

I know the game was shut down because of some stupid licensing issue, but how much money is MGM making by shutting this down completely? Add to this the fact that another map was 80% finished -a space map on an Asguard ship- that we'll never be able to play. MGM sucks...

Comment

Word! And so does the fanbase that wants not just the games but the whole franchise to forever die...
        The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Originally posted by merchja View Post
          Hey, I was there, and it was a fun weekend! I was playing right up until the game was cut off at 12am Sunday night. My SGR name was Sistric btw...

Now that it's over, I can't help but be a little sad, and mad, and confused. I found a reference somewhere that SGR had been downloaded 51,000 times as of last April, so who knows how many copies are out there now. So now there is no way to play this game again. Thanks alot MGM.

I can't imagine it would cost much to have a login and game play server stay active so that those who bought the game could keep playing. Or better yet why not release a stand-alone gameplay server and an updated login client to match?- would probably take a programmer a couple of days to code this from what they already have.

I know the game was shut down because of some stupid licensing issue, but how much money is MGM making by shutting this down completely? Add to this the fact that another map was 80% finished -a space map on an Asguard ship- that we'll never be able to play. MGM sucks...
          oh ok i remember you....ya i was there when the they got shut down too...

hey you should get on the SGGI forums CLICK HERE

even though SGR shut down I still have my clan kept together you should get on our forums and sign up on the SG-10 forums CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
          X