Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel anyone? (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel anyone? (Spoilers)

I know this has nothing to do with GW [hence me putting it in the OT stuff] but I've been watching BtVS and Ats. I'm just curious if anyone on here likes both of those shows?

My favorite character in both shows is Cordelia Chase Cordy is just great, and I LOVE the Cordelia/Angel relationship!

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_...jpg?1173358452

http://application.denofgeek.com/ima...buffy/your.jpg
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 December 2010, 10:42 PM. Reason: tag change.
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    I know this has nothing to do with GW [hence me putting it in the OT stuff] but I've been watching BtVS and Ats. I'm just curious if anyone on here likes both of those shows?

My favorite character in both shows is Cordelia Chase Cordy is just great, and I LOVE the Cordelia/Angel relationship!

http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_...buffy/your.jpg
    I love both of those shows and I know someone else who does as well so I will point her in this direction.

BTW- I think Glory was the best villian ever. My favorite nice character was Willow.
    Last edited by wine_buyer; 22 December 2010, 09:14 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Hi

Buffy is my fav show ever and always will be. I think it was so deep. I also love Angel and I loved Angel and Cordy. I am rewatching season 5 right now of Buffy "Glorificus" I thought she was the best villain ever. In my opinion the funniest and most light hearted. I loved on Buffy "Buffy". I guess that it could go without saying but between Joss and Sarah the character was the ultimate in "growing up" no matter what your chronological age. Sarah could make me cry with a look. I also loved Spike and Tara. I relate to Tara.
      Angel I loved Cordy and Gunn. I also liked Lila even though she was a villain I think deep down she cared. And of course I always felt for Drusilla. I would love to discuss these 2 shows. They are the best in my opinion because I think Joss Whedon is a genius. He did Alien Resurrection did you know? Happy Holidays. Please be patient with me because I am not a computer genius.

Comment

i love both shows aswell and my fav character is buffy or giles.
        sigpic
        The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Glad to know there are some fans here I'm not sure who's my fav villian on Buffy.
          I do know that even though Lilah was in fact bad I still LOVE the Lilah/Wesley relationship ♥

Spoiler:
          And I was super sad when Lilah & Cordy died I can't believe they wrote in that Cordy was the one who was gonna kill Lilah. OHH and EWW on the Cordy/Connor relationship. I mean really.. she was like a mom to him.

But then again I can't blame her cuz it wasn't really her. It was The Master, that took control of her body.

Btw did anyone notice how the gang never talk about Lilah or Cordy after their deaths? The mention Cordy like twice. And they mention Lilah once (in "You're Welcome") But that's IT! Oh and notice how they were sooo caught up on trying to save Fred? They didn't do that to Cordy or Lilah. D:
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

i liked both at the time. but now the whole girl finding her place in the world doesn't hold up in 2010.

angel has and will always be the second best show joss whedon ever did
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Loved them both, especially Angel.

Side note: this thread could go in the general folder of the Sci-fi stream and would be On Topic.
              sigpic

Comment

Angel is awesome, and will be awesome for years to come. Wes has without a doubt one of my favourite character arcs done in anything ever, and there's way too many awesome things about that show to list here.

And yes, we have threads on both shows in the General Sci and Fantasy Forum. A quick search will find both of them.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I am just watching Buffy with my dad I am up to season five and it's awesome although I love angel even more, I watched angel before Buffy because I always though it was too childish sometimes but in the later seasons it isn't. My favorite season is at the moment season three and season five. I love Wesley even on Buffy. Xander and Anya also spike and Giles or course
                  sigpic

Comment

I loved them both as well, but liked Angel a little more. In Buffy my favorites were Willow and Xander and on Angel I really liked Wesley and Fred.

Comment

^^ I like Ats a little more than BtVS as well. Mainly because I think Angel is a bit different. I read somewhere that in Angel there is more other kinds of demons and such, rather than in Buffy I think there is more of just vampires.
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

I actually did see many episodes but I was never a fan of Buffy. I was however a huge fan of Angel for most of it's run. Especially the third season. I thought it got a little strange in the last 1.25 seasons or so and my overall interest sorta faded slightly, but I was still a big enough fan to watch it all.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Rewatched Buffy for the second time a couple of months ago, what a ride as for Angel, im only on my first watch through of the first season its pretty good too (Cordy just got that weird vision power from tptb)

My favorite character would be Spike, or Xander, my favorite villain is Glory she was awesome...... she actually killed Buffy
                          Last edited by mr_kennedy; 26 December 2010, 01:32 PM.
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

I definitely enjoyed both shows when they were on. Buffy was definitely better, at least IMO, but both were great shows.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                            X