Young and the chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young and the chair

It was awesome to see Young sitting in the 'captain's chair' doing captain-y things and giving orders to the crew who were all sitting at the various stations.

It took one and half seasons, but its finally the kind of captain-sits-in-the-captain's-chair sci fi show i've been wanting for a while...

I honestly don't see the big deal but ya yay
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I have to agree, it feels good to actually have a proper leader. I do however like to see Eli in the chair also. Young though has the more "Somethings going to go down" feel to it aha

Comment

I think its cooler seeing the look of parks face when young is barking orders and she is worried she'll screw up. i imagine a scene where she screams that if she wanted to fly a ship shes be on a 304

Comment

I like seeing Rush in the chair when they're doing science stuff, and Young in the chair when they're doing military stuff. Whoever's specialties are best suited to 'command' at the moment sits in the chair.
          sigpic
          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Mulder1975 View Post
            It was awesome to see Young sitting in the 'captain's chair' doing captain-y things and giving orders to the crew who were all sitting at the various stations.

It took one and half seasons, but its finally the kind of captain-sits-in-the-captain's-chair sci fi show i've been wanting for a while...
            would be cool to see him say "JUMP to FTL NOWWW!!!"

Comment

Definitely good to see him there, I like that it's not specifically the "captains" chair, because it has control consoles to run the ship. I'm calling it, the next person we see in the chair will be Telford.
              sigpic

Comment

Il agree it was great to see young in the chair but It still annoys me that he hasnt explored the rest of the ship...seems stupid to me!
                Those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                  I like seeing Rush in the chair when they're doing science stuff, and Young in the chair when they're doing military stuff. Whoever's specialties are best suited to 'command' at the moment sits in the chair.
                  It was funny seeing some of the bigger things (such as piloting it) having to be done from the main chair..

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    That would be the most logical thing but I bet Rush won't have any of it.
                    "It's my chair, you go try Franklin's magic disappearing one"

Comment

Rush equals Scotty they both have an accent

Comment

Originally posted by Mulder1975 View Post

Yeah, I really liked getting to see him there too. Looked right
                        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl View Post
                          Rush equals Scotty they both have an accent
                          So.. i wonder how long it will be before Young starts asking rush to 'give her all shes got'?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            So.. i wonder how long it will be before Young starts asking rush to 'give her all shes got'?
                            not long, i have been waiting for that line for a few eps now

Comment

it was good seeing him in the chair. though i personally liked seeing eli in it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X