Double-crossed by Ursini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double-crossed by Ursini?

Wait, how was Destiny double-crossed by the Ursini? The dialogue clearly established that Destiny has agreed to help the Ursini destroy the drone command ship. Why was the Destiny crew surprised when they dropped out of FTL to attack the command ship? Am I missing something?

Originally posted by RobertF View Post
    Wait, how was Destiny double-crossed by the Ursini? The dialogue clearly established that Destiny has agreed to help the Ursini destroy the drone command ship. Why was the Destiny crew surprised when they dropped out of FTL to attack the command ship? Am I missing something?
    the ursini agreed to tow them to a safe area so they could effect repairs so they were in a better position to fight. after they did repairs then they'd blow that thing outta the sky. the ursini said frak that and dropped them out of ftl right next to the command ship before they were ready because they thought that we were just going to ditch them when we were finished fixing up Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
      the ursini agreed to tow them to a safe area so they could effect repairs so they were in a better position to fight. after they did repairs then they'd blow that thing outta the sky. the ursini said frak that and dropped them out of ftl right next to the command ship before they were ready because they thought that we were just going to ditch them when we were finished fixing up Destiny.
      ^this

which ironically was what rush wanted to do.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for explaining - I missed a few lines between Rush, Young, and Wray.

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
          ^this

which ironically was what rush wanted to do.
          Perhaps they have some sort of "super-freaky mind powers" - cam mitchell.

Comment

lol double cross, how about the tripe cross coming in Deliverance! lol
            Spoiler:
            Chloe took control of the Seed ship, sending it on a collision course with the control ship...lol
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X