Seed Ship FTL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seed Ship FTL

As I re-watched resurgence, I noticed that while Destiny was docked with the seed ship in ftl, the window looked more purple compared to the lighter blue ftl from Destiny by itself. Could this be an idea referenced form SG-1 where the Asgard's ship was made slower due to lugging the Prometheus with it? Just a thought..

Well, if the ship is slower, perhaps there was a Doppler Effect... but now that I think about that, it should have turned more aqua than purple.
    SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
    SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
    ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
    Spoiler:
    *beep*
    Young: "What the hell was that?"
    Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't Destiny's FTL engine(the blue strip) be offline while their in FTL with the seed?

Comment

I really doubt there was anything intentional about it, the shots of Destiny in FTL are probably the same ones they've used since season 1, while this one was new.... maybe that was it
        I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
          I really doubt there was anything intentional about it, the shots of Destiny in FTL are probably the same ones they've used since season 1, while this one was new.... maybe that was it
          I actually haven't seen them use an identical copy of Destiny in FTL twice throughout the whole series. They always seem to find new ways to show the ship jumping, which is wicked

Spoiler:
          *beep*
          Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

I think the blue strip at the back is the sublight engines. It probably propels the ship forward in FTL mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozzza View Post
              I actually haven't seen them use an identical copy of Destiny in FTL twice throughout the whole series. They always seem to find new ways to show the ship jumping, which is wicked
              I liked the one from 203 or 204 when it shows the ship exiting FTL from underneath. It was really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
                I liked the one from 203 or 204 when it shows the ship exiting FTL from underneath. It was really cool.
                My favourite ones have been in Malice when Chloe walks up to the window, along with the ones when Destiny was leaving the galaxy around episodes Lost - Sabotage, including the one where the FTL drive exploded.

Spoiler:
                *beep*

Comment

Working...
                X