This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABC Stargate

Hope it's okay to post this, as I'm still on probie status, but I thought it would be a fun way to get myself moved up. On another forum I was on, we played an ABC association game. Basic rules: Must follow in alphabetical order, must relate to Stargate (please put SG1, SGA or SGU in parenthesis after your word, or which movie) and in keeping with the board rules, must be PG13. You may post as many as you want, but not two in a row (I can't post "B" for example, since I posted "A") unless the game gets bogged down by lack of response.

I'll start with "Atlantis" (SGA). Now someone can choose something that starts with a "B"!
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Welcome to GW, but this game already exists here is the link.
    sigpic

Comment

I found out after I posted--lol! It sure can be fun being blonde some days... Thanks for the welcome! :-)
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Working...
      X