What are the odds of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the odds of

The Ursini & that Seeder ship making it out alive ?
    Last edited by TheRandomOne; 01 December 2010, 06:08 AM.

I had to read your post seven times before I understood the question (assuming I got it right).

Hopefully the seed ship makes it, would be fun to have it flying around with us for some time.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      I had to read your post seven times before I understood the question (assuming I got it right).

Hopefully the seed ship makes it, would be fun to have it flying around with us for some time.
      I guess it is only a matter of time before we find a way to at will dial Earth. This would be a way to do it

Comment

I'd say they both survive.

Comment

considering the Seed Ship had the juice to dial earth, i'd say it will survive.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            considering the Seed Ship had the juice to dial earth, i'd say it will survive.
            We don't know that for sure.

I think the Seeder ship is destroyed and we'll be devastated and have to look for another option.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think the ursini can help them dial earth I also don't think they know more about the ships than we do.

Comment

Spoiler:
                Willing to bet that chloe hacked and sent the Seeder into the command ship.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                  I guess it is only a matter of time before we find a way to at will dial Earth. This would be a way to do it
                  During SGA, the writers only forced them to be out of Gate range from Earth for the first season. After that they had regular communication and transportation of resources to Earth.

Perhaps now that we are deep into season 2, they will allow the same for SGU with the seed ship.

Comment

i hope the Seeder ship survives... the shot of both ships flying was great

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Considering past events, it will blow up violently in the next ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatz View Post
                        Considering past events, it will blow up violently in the next ep.
                        I agree, something along these lines might happen. And possibly related to Chloe.

Comment

0% IMHO. And to be frank they deserve to die for double crossing the Destinites and launching the Destiny into a battle it was ill prepared for.
                          Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I think the seed ship might survive but something will of happened so it longer has the energy reserves to dial earth.

Comment

maybe they'll have to salvage it for parts to fix the destiny's FTL engines
                              I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X