PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds of

TheRandomOne
December 1st, 2010, 06:37 AM
The Ursini & that Seeder ship making it out alive ?

Egle01
December 1st, 2010, 06:54 AM
I had to read your post seven times before I understood the question (assuming I got it right). :S

Hopefully the seed ship makes it, would be fun to have it flying around with us for some time.

TheRandomOne
December 1st, 2010, 07:02 AM
I had to read your post seven times before I understood the question (assuming I got it right). :S

Hopefully the seed ship makes it, would be fun to have it flying around with us for some time.

I guess it is only a matter of time before we find a way to at will dial Earth. This would be a way to do it

hedwig
December 1st, 2010, 07:42 AM
I'd say they both survive. :)

thekillman
December 1st, 2010, 07:45 AM
considering the Seed Ship had the juice to dial earth, i'd say it will survive.

Spimman
December 1st, 2010, 07:49 AM
considering the Seed Ship had the juice to dial earth, i'd say it will survive.

We don't know that for sure.

I think the Seeder ship is destroyed and we'll be devastated and have to look for another option.

joeynox
December 1st, 2010, 07:50 AM
I don't think the ursini can help them dial earth I also don't think they know more about the ships than we do.

Utitan
December 1st, 2010, 08:07 AM
Willing to bet that chloe hacked and sent the Seeder into the command ship.

James71
December 1st, 2010, 08:42 AM
I guess it is only a matter of time before we find a way to at will dial Earth. This would be a way to do it

During SGA, the writers only forced them to be out of Gate range from Earth for the first season. After that they had regular communication and transportation of resources to Earth.

Perhaps now that we are deep into season 2, they will allow the same for SGU with the seed ship.

Dr Lee
December 1st, 2010, 09:57 AM
i hope the Seeder ship survives... the shot of both ships flying was great :D

Gatz
December 1st, 2010, 11:52 AM
Considering past events, it will blow up violently in the next ep.

Super Carl
December 1st, 2010, 12:56 PM
Considering past events, it will blow up violently in the next ep.

I agree, something along these lines might happen. And possibly related to Chloe.

Shai Hulud
December 1st, 2010, 01:02 PM
0% IMHO. And to be frank they deserve to die for double crossing the Destinites and launching the Destiny into a battle it was ill prepared for.

kirmit
December 1st, 2010, 01:09 PM
I think the seed ship might survive but something will of happened so it longer has the energy reserves to dial earth.

Wayston
December 1st, 2010, 02:01 PM
maybe they'll have to salvage it for parts to fix the destiny's FTL engines :)

Commander Zelix
December 1st, 2010, 02:18 PM
The Ursini & that Seeder ship making it out alive ?

I now believe Chloe used her blue alien knowledge to sent a command to the drone mother ship from the apple core room to control the drone and direct their fire toward the Ursini only. So to answer the question: Not good.

Utitan
December 1st, 2010, 02:22 PM
I now believe Chloe used her blue alien knowledge to sent a command to the drone mother ship from the apple core room to control the drone and direct their fire toward the Ursini only. So to answer the question: Not good.

Love it.. Either way it happens, Seed ship gets the axe to save the day and forces Telford to Gate back to earth. Or.. Langaria(Spelling?).

coZma
December 1st, 2010, 02:34 PM
The Ursini will probably go kamikaze on the drone mother ship and the seed ship will be lost. If we get the ship and we dial Earth this show is over

GoodSmeagol
December 1st, 2010, 02:57 PM
To answer this question we must return to sg1 and sga for reference.
In the past, earthlings have salvaged us a many vessels...
Goauld gliders? tampered with and destroyed
Ha tak? Bottom of the ocean
Ha tak? into a sun :(
cargo ship? left powerless on an asteroid
Al kesh? cannibalized
Hive ship? flown into a planet
Ancient war ship? totaled before we got it working
...many more most likely.

After reviewing the series past seasons, I am going to go with a NO the seeder ship does not make it past the next episode.

Puddle-Jumper
December 1st, 2010, 03:59 PM

Ya it'll happen eventually and when it does, people will decide to stay, but its not yet, if the seeder ship does survive it'll be heavily damaged.. not that it matters anymore Telford is back

norph
December 1st, 2010, 05:52 PM
The Ursini will probably go kamikaze on the drone mother ship and the seed ship will be lost. If we get the ship and we dial Earth this show is over

Maybe the Ursini won't have the choice. Chloe might have somehow override the seed ship to kamikaze the drone command ship while Destiny make a run for it.

pipi
December 1st, 2010, 05:53 PM
The fact that Telford is on board Destiny means the seed ship is now cannon fodder. And since they didn't both showing any CGI aliens to cut costs, well that pretty much confirms their departure from the show.

LeonK
December 1st, 2010, 05:57 PM
During SGA, the writers only forced them to be out of Gate range from Earth for the first season. After that they had regular communication and transportation of resources to Earth.

Perhaps now that we are deep into season 2, they will allow the same for SGU with the seed ship.

Hrm...I don't think we'll see that yet. I think the seeder ship goes BOOM and Destiny barely escapes

LeonK
December 1st, 2010, 05:57 PM
The fact that Telford is on board Destiny means the seed ship is now cannon fodder. And since they didn't both showing any CGI aliens to cut costs, well that pretty much confirms their departure from the show.

Forgot to mention this in my previous post, but this is exactly right.

garhkal
December 2nd, 2010, 02:36 AM

Because they were close (reletavily speaking) and it made more sense with the war still raging on against the Gou'ald, wraith and then the Ori.
Here it doesn't. If they go home, since as yet we still don't know if we can get back, that would be SERIES OVER!

After reviewing the series past seasons, I am going to go with a NO the seeder ship does not make it past the next episode.

We do have one hell of a bad track record.. Hate to see our Insurance premiums:eek::eek::eek: