Thank you to SyFy for posting Resurgence Early

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to SyFy for posting Resurgence Early

It's up on SyFy rewind right now. I watched it this morning. I enjoyed this one. I'm curious to find out who the

Spoiler:
    Aliens flying the drones are. They don't appear to be the Smurfs. I'm also curious to find out what Chloe is up to and whether the Smurfs are somehow a multigalactic civilization
    All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

I'll say thank you to SyFy too.

Comment

I was under the impression the drones were just computer controlled fighters being controlled by a core intelligence on the control ship.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

TV Networks gets a lot of bashing by internet fans but sometimes they must be given their due. Nice thread. Syfy is still the network who brought us (or kept on) SG1, SGA and now SGU. Showing shows early is a nice initiative.
        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I was under the impression the drones were just computer controlled fighters being controlled by a core intelligence on the control ship.

yes, that's why they're called drones

Comment

But who controls that core ship was what i believe he was alluding to

Comment

Working...
            X