Dialling Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dialling Earth

Not really sure if I missed something or if they just failed to make it clear.
    Why do we need their help to dial Earth? Does the seed ship have some kind of advantage that would allow make it more viable or perhaps having the two ships in conjunction or were they just going to help them figure it out?

The seed ship has a huge power reserve which would enable them to dial Earth, which is why is will almost certainly explode in the next episode.

Comment

Draining the power from the seed ship would theoretically allow Destiny to dial Earth.

Comment

They tried to do that last time it was docked, right?

Comment

In awakening, the Destiny was moments away from dialing Earth before the Ursini reversed the power stream and started draining energy from the Destiny to the seeder ship.

Comment

They just needed the extra battery capacity of the seeder ship to dial Earth. And as someone else mention, that means the seeder ship is going to go bye bye.

Comment

But that is still making the assumption our power grid on the destiny can handle the needed power..

Comment

I guesting they must have repaired the grid to a certain extent.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                  The seed ship has a huge power reserve which would enable them to dial Earth, which is why is will almost certainly explode in the next episode.
                  lolol so true. sad that it's so obviously going to happen.

Comment

Either that, or the Ursini will fly away with it after we've dealt with their drones for them... little brown backstabbers...

Comment

it was explained in awaking
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Crap... i realy liked the Seed Ship, even more than Destiny.
                        But alas she will probably get wrecked in the next episode or who knows...they may get it back and dock them. An extra ship will be invaluable for the mission not to mention the ability to dial Earth everytime they want since they demonstrated the abilty to jump in FTL while combined.

They would be stupid not to atempt to get it back from the Ursini by useing Chloe to drain it of energy and shut down the life support on the ship so that the backstabbing browns die.

This just proves that Young is not fit to lead, Rush was right about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post

"I do not understand why everything in this script must inevitably explode."
                          ...Teal'c, "200"

Comment

Originally posted by ArchaeoNerd View Post
                            ...Teal'c, "200"
                            This.Wins.The.Thread.

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by ArchaeoNerd View Post
                              ...Teal'c, "200"
                              BOOYAH! That's what makes the world go round. Applies to sci-fi and also in real life politics/wars.

Comment

Working...
                              X