how long till eli officially snaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how long till eli officially snaps

he will talk to people but only to a certain point, obviously broken up over everything that has happened. i wonder how long he will go till he pops a gasket on someone/thing.

any thoughts?

Never. He's got hard core kino videos and a closed door.

Comment

Originally posted by Systemlord Hades View Post
      he will talk to people but only to a certain point, obviously broken up over everything that has happened. i wonder how long he will go till he pops a gasket on someone/thing.

any thoughts?
      He just lost Ginn but also lost Riley, who turned out to me much more important to Eli as a friend than I expected. Furthermore he's losing Chloe. I don't expect him to crack. Eli is stronger than that. He's in a period of mourning right now—as anyone would be—but he'll bounce back. I think he'll come back stronger than before.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, I should state the obvious here, that last weeks discussion regarding not wanting to see a depressed Eli; well, tada!

Comment

From looking at the obvious mistakes he made, to the lateness, to his snappyness at rush/wray, i think he is close

BUT who knows. Maybe the talking too he is getting will help stop it.

Comment

Not for awhile. Sure he has lost people but he still has people which probably keeps him leveled at sanity.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

As long as you talk, communicate and have tasks to do which are interesting and reap some rewards, you can hold on quite ok (I know, I have lost lot of people dear to me in very short time, including mother). But there will be consequences, that's for sure. It will make him bitter a little bit. Grown up. Maybe more distant to others, trying not to attach to someone. I really hope writers won't make him to do stupid things. He could do something wrong, but we could dig it if it's due of pain he lives in.

Comment

I actually think Rush's talk with him, while blunt and a little harsh was something that Eli needed. Rush is knowledgeable on the subject of personal loss and revenge so seemed to be pushing Eli down the path he wishes he had taken so many years ago.
                sigpic

Comment

I expect we are about to see great things from Eli. Kinda like the James Bond of math and ancient tech, he just needed to get put the fire to clear his head on what's really important.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                    Oh yeah, I should state the obvious here, that last weeks discussion regarding not wanting to see a depressed Eli; well, tada!

Lol, was thinking the same thing

Comment

Maybe he'll go crazy and loose some weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Systemlord Hades View Post

any thoughts?
                        He wont snap, you will see what you saw today once in awhile when SGU producers think its time.

So my guess is that he will fight against Rush in episode 3rd or 6th in the spring-season then he will fight his own despair in the 8th or last episode of season.

Comment

Originally posted by Utitan View Post
                          I expect we are about to see great things from Eli. Kinda like the James Bond of math and ancient tech, he just needed to get put the fire to clear his head on what's really important.
                          I think he'll get really upset one episode, storm off, find himself wandering down some previously unexplored corridor, and discover something cool on Destiny....not that I know what that cool thing will be, but something really nifty that gives him a distraction &/or renewed focus.

Originally posted by spaceship View Post
                          Maybe he'll go crazy and loose some weight.
                          So mean!

personally I thought he had lost a few pounds, maybe I'm wrong there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                            He just lost Ginn but also lost Riley, who turned out to me much more important to Eli as a friend than I expected. Furthermore he's losing Chloe. I don't expect him to crack. Eli is stronger than that. He's in a period of mourning right now—as anyone would be—but he'll bounce back. I think he'll come back stronger than before.
                            In the season one online kinsodes, we got to see Eli hang out with Riley quite a bit.

Some of the things they did:

Spoiler:
                            They raced kinos, caused a prank to backfire on Brody, watched some South Park (I think Riley was there), learned about time travel, etc.
                            My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

I'm sooooo glad he's finally showing some realistic emotion about what happened.

I think it'd be a lot better for him if he could talk to Chloe, but she seems pretty distracted by the metamorphosis. She just sits there staring, perfectly still, and doesn't really react to other people.

I also think Rush's talk was just what he needed. Not what he wanted, but what he needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X