This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive Interview with David Hewlett at SG-P

Stargate-Project.com just published an Interview with Atlantis actor David Hewlett who plays Dr. Rodney McKay.

"I had heard that Atlantis was happening and had asked my various agents and managers to look into it. I was thinking maybe McKay could show up for a couple of episodes here and there, like what had happened with SG1. I had no idea that it could get as good as a leading role!"

You can find the complete Interview in English and German at Stargate-Project.com!

Links:
    David Hewlett Interview (English)
    David Hewlett Interview (German)
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Great Interview Thor! Thanks!
    Rocky

Comment

I second that, I love David soo much, he's the best!

Spoiler:
      Sam/McKay banter in season 8!? That hasn't happened yet, hast it...EEEEH, I can't wait for that!!!
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
        I second that, I love David soo much, he's the best!

Spoiler:
        Sam/McKay banter in season 8!? That hasn't happened yet, hast it...EEEEH, I can't wait for that!!!
        Spoiler:
        No, not yet. Check out "Mobeius." In the alternate reality, McKay is the lead PJ/TimeShip reseacher.
        Rocky

Comment

Very cool interview!

Thanks.

Comment

Yay!

I think that it's safe to say that McKay is still a lot of fun to hate!

LOL, I'm sorry, I just can't hate Rodney. They screwed that up with the infirmary scene and the look on his face when Sam kisses him in Redemption. Of course it could just be because of being a geek myself...

::sigh::

One more week before I get new Stargate. At least there's the early b-day present on Monday with that behind the scenes thing.

Comment

Excellent interview! Just a minor nit-pick, though:

McKay is a character he originally played in season seven of "Stargate SG-1" in the episodes "48 Hours" and "Redemption."

But neither of those two episodes were in season seven...

This interests me:

Late Season 1
              Spoiler:
              It's going to be utter mayhem! We've got all sorts of deep dark secrets coming to the surface, a serious Wraith attack on Atlantis, tons of action, and sadly, the loss of one of our crew.

The loss of one of our crew? Is he referring to Markham or can we expect another dead character in 'The Siege'?
              Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
                This interests me:

Late Season 1
                Spoiler:
                It's going to be utter mayhem! We've got all sorts of deep dark secrets coming to the surface, a serious Wraith attack on Atlantis, tons of action, and sadly, the loss of one of our crew.

The loss of one of our crew? Is he referring to Markham or can we expect another dead character in 'The Siege'?
                I have feeling it is going to be
                Spoiler:
                Gordin
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Great interview Thor, David Hewlett is such a fun guy to talk to.
                  "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

@Ugly Pic:
                    1) I don't think he's referring to Markham. If you keep in mind, JM didn't want to answer the question if Bates or Zelenka will be back for S2 to our satisfaction... he just said something like "watch the episode and you'll see"

Or is David referring to Ford? Will we loose him in "The Siege"? Well, who knows?!

2) The thing with season 7 is the official Stargate Atlantis Actor description... Scifi.com/Atlantis (or was it StargateAtlantis.com?)

@Wass:
                    Peter Grodin (played by Craig Veroni) won't die... at least he doesn't seem to die, because when I interviewed Peter a week ago, he was very optimistic about a second season... Watch out for this interview soon
                    Last edited by Thor; 17 January 2005, 12:57 PM.
                    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

Thanks again Thor. . .I always look forward to your "treats"!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
                        I don't think he's referring to Markham.
                        Yes, I realize that after having now read JM's latest batch of replies. My money is on Speculation
                        Spoiler:
                        Bates.
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I'll let you know what David Nykl replys to the question of season 2... but I too think it will be Bates, but I'll miss him.

He was/is a pain in the ass, but he's only human too and when it comes to Sheppard and Bates, they had such a great chemistry LOL

Comment

yeah, with bates talk to his brother, and (if I remember correctly) him thinking he may not see him again, it may be setting up his tragic dead.

Note that according to IMDB, Halling is in the Siege, maybe they'll kill him off. Imagine the tragic loss to Jinto and Teyla (not us). Or they could kill another background character like Stackhouse.

Comment

As Boyan Vukelic told me (again in a new interview which has yet to be published) he isn't in "The Siege", neither in part 1 nor in part 2 So they can't kill him!

Comment

Working...
                              X