This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate Senate of the Stargate

I was inspired by Star Wars's Senate which managed to talk through all that stuff in Star Wars and since no threads like this have never been made, well, here you can talk and debate through all problems and good stuff what was that and that. Talk whatever you wanna talk about, but the only rule is that it has to be connected to Stargate.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

I don't mean to steal the idea of the forum, so just chat here with no basic topic except the Stargate itself at all.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I nominate to be the Chacellor, head etc of the Senate.

Comment

Fine by me unless you make too dramatic changes in the existing system.

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          Fine by me unless you make too dramatic changes in the existing system.
          im not gonna do that....now lets go to war with someone!

Comment

no! blow up a planet first. THEN go to war

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              no! blow up a planet first. THEN go to war
              no, make bad decisions, do the opposite of what everyone wants, promise change, pollute the environment THEN blow up the planet

Comment

let's blow a star then please
                Spoiler:
                sigpic
                Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                GW member infractions : 1

Comment

My first order as Chancellor of the Stargate Senate is to commission a third, fourth and fifth stargate universe seasons, the two movies and anything else in the works. SO BE IT!

Comment

The Chancellor has spoken bring the armies , prepare the ships , where are my keys for the Death Star ?
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Mods List

Comment

Wow. Well, as the Senator for SGU, I say... I agree with the Chancellor 100%. Oh, and I've never seen more politics in Gateworld. Since everybody seem to want to blow up something, I vote for the complete destruction of Tollana as a test, since there's probably no one there.

Comment

how about Jupiter , it a much better target
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Mods List

Comment

Well, why not? Now that I think, there's a tons of stuff we don't need in SG franchise anymore.
                          All the planets in the Earth system(except Earth)
                          Asteroid fields
                          Tollana
                          Prisoner Planet etc.
                          So let's vote on Jupiter as first target.

Comment

What do the other Senators say(Rule Two is that anyone can become a Senator of something not said previously like nobody can't be SGU's Senator but me)

Comment

i am not a senator i am representative , not a senator
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Mods List

Comment

Working...
                              X