Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Riese The Series For Those Outside the U.S.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riese The Series For Those Outside the U.S.

I like I'm sure many, saw all the promotion and flogging that Riese got. And that SyFy was going to be airing it on their website as of Tuesday Oct 26th. So I got excited as I am a big fan of Patrick Gilmore, Ryan Robbins and of course Amanda Tapping. I go to their site on Tuesday when it was said that we could watch it. I actually tuned in about a half hour later. Lo and behold I get the dreaded "Geolock" message "this content not available from your location".

Well it would have been nice for SyFy to at least announce "oh by the way it will only be available to Americans". So what do others think???? Who else wanted to be able to see it and couldn't for the same reason???
    My Life Motto: There are no wrong roads in life just paths that lead to unexpected Adventures.
    "Ago simplex sic alius may simplex ago" - Live simply, so other's may simply live - Ghandi

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
    Well it would have been nice for SyFy to at least announce "oh by the way it will only be available to Americans". So what do others think???? Who else wanted to be able to see it and couldn't for the same reason???
    Everything on the Syfy site is geo-locked. You're surprised by this?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

happend dto me too. i was bummed
      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Working...
      X