One-Day DVD Special on Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One-Day DVD Special on Amazon

I hope it's okay to post this here, but I thought this would be the place to let everybody know. I just got an email from Amazon: they're having a one-day special, any season of Stargate SG1 for just $13.99. I have all the seasons I want (1-8), but at that price, I ordered a second set of S6 since that's the one I use most and will probably wear out first!
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Originally posted by Buc252 View Post
    I hope it's okay to post this here, but I thought this would be the place to let everybody know. I just got an email from Amazon: they're having a one-day special, any season of Stargate SG1 for just $13.99. I have all the seasons I want (1-8), but at that price, I ordered a second set of S6 since that's the one I use most and will probably wear out first!
    Nice! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Just bought the first three seasons of SG-1 for 42 bucks that's a good deal

Comment

I would of got them if it wasn't the repackaged sets since i'm trying to get the older sets. I have the older 2006 sets of seasons 1-5 and 10 and I want to own 6-9 in the same sets as the others so it looks good on the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I would of got them if it wasn't the repackaged sets since i'm trying to get the older sets. I have the older 2006 sets of seasons 1-5 and 10 and I want to own 6-9 in the same sets as the others so it looks good on the shelf.
          Thats seems a little picky and no you can't have my original SG1 sets
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Thats seems a little picky and no you can't have my original SG1 sets
            Imma DVD Nerd! Course i'm picky!

Comment

How do you know if your getting the ones that came out in 2006 or the sliver packaging ones?

Comment

How do you know if your getting the ones that came out in 2006 or the sliver packaging ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  I don't.

Comment

I don't.
                    Should've been more specific. I meant like since I order the first three seasons on amazon on Friday I picked the ones with the silver packaging yet when I was ordering them they had the silver package photo, and the 2006 cover as well right next to it. I hope I'm making sense

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      Should've been more specific. I meant like since I order the first three seasons on amazon on Friday I picked the ones with the silver packaging yet when I was ordering them they had the silver package photo, and the 2006 cover as well right next to it. I hope I'm making sense
                      Right, so you could either get the new packaging or the old one, but you don't know which one it is until you receive it.

Comment

Right, so you could either get the new packaging or the old one, but you don't know which one it is until you receive it.
                        Right. Guess I'll find out tommrow

Comment

If you're a college student you can sign up for Amazon Prime for free and get free shipping every day. It costs $80 a year otherwise (but it's still worth it!).

Comment

So I got my DVDs and all except for season 2 and 10 the rest were in the sliver box case.

Comment

Working...
                            X