• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Camy.

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

It's an interesting discussion ya'll have been having. I'm a fan of slow moving ships. Well look at my favorites Sam/Jack, Mulder/Scully, Shep/Teyla... I'm just a fan of long looks, hugs, dying together angst, and if another person enters the picture -prefferably as seldom as possible- lot's and LOT'S of jealousy and hurt feelings. Quickly healed of course by more almost dying together angst... Maybe it sounds a little overdone, but it's tried and true and every show puts thier own special touch on it, never gets old to me

Comment

Goodnight everyone. I've gotta go prepare for my trip into the boonies for Honors Band. Keep the thread alive.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
          It's an interesting discussion ya'll have been having. I'm a fan of slow moving ships. Well look at my favorites Sam/Jack, Mulder/Scully, Shep/Teyla... I'm just a fan of long looks, hugs, dying together angst, and if another person enters the picture -prefferably as seldom as possible- lot's and LOT'S of jealousy and hurt feelings. Quickly healed of course by more almost dying together angst... Maybe it sounds a little overdone, but it's tried and true and every show puts thier own special touch on it, never gets old to me
          Oh Mel, you and me both. These are always my favorite types of things to see in a ship developing. Angst and confusion and long looks and hurt/comfort and wonderful stuff like that. ::happy sigh:: Just wonderful!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            Goodnight everyone. I've gotta go prepare for my trip into the boonies for Honors Band. Keep the thread alive.
            Hey, I LIVE in the boonies! I'm guessing you've never been cow-tipping before, then? Not that I would know anything about that...::shifty eyes:: Well, have fun on your trip, and we'll keep the ship flowing.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
              Hey, I LIVE in the boonies! I'm guessing you've never been cow-tipping before, then? Not that I would know anything about that...::shifty eyes:: Well, have fun on your trip, and we'll keep the ship flowing.
              *giggles* I've never been cow-tipping but the boonie's thing rings a bell...

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                UM...excuse me..And who are you? What have you done with our Lord Shiva with his fancy vocabulary and arrogant yet demanding and powerful attitude?

Oh, wait! You must be the original host....HI! Now bring back our Lord SHIVA! I say! I am second in Command Here!
                Bah, you see what kind of Goa'uld I am? A caring and benevolent God, to allow my host to speak from time to time... not a mewling Tok'ra with a simpering fool for a host - Mine is strong, and unlike the other System Lords, My host and I agree on a great many issues.

What? You don't agree with Me?

Jaffa, kree!

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                  Well, Camy, lucky for you all I'm not that territorial, or I'd be pretty creeped out by the glowing eyes and figuratively bust a cap in somebody's ***! That said, I find Shiva amusing, and I don't think Shiva means us any harm.
                  Of course not, if I am to be your God, I should not slaughter the flock. The other System Lords are all fools, that is why I left to strengthen Myself away from those simpletons.

On a side note, they need to produce an episode where Weir and Tayla are in trouble, and Sheppard is the only one who can save them - the trick is, he can only save one of them and has to chose. He chooses Tayla, yet both live and it produces a lot of drama because Weir is the commander of Atlantis and Sheppard should have rescued her above all else, but he chose Tayla.

Drama works.
                  Last edited by Lord Shiva; 01 December 2005, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Cpt. Ritter I pm you my email address. Can't wait to see the vid!

Originally posted by Camy
                    'Kay..do you want to know what is the scoop...well, I've read that Caldwell is
                    Spoiler:
                    the one that is going to be possesed by the Goul'd ..but they don't find out till the end..and Teyla is going with Carson to the mainland cause Charin is sick...so this is probably where Rachel is going to sing...I soooo hope that John is there....and the Cpt. Kirk is when a new character come with the Deadylous..(cant spell that either) and he starts to flirt with her to annoy Rodney.but then suspects that she is the one that is the traitor or something like that....
                    Now three episodes in a row! What is that about? He is more than Cpt. Kirk..he is oh, I can't think on anyone!
                    Spoiler:
                    Sounds like typical competitive male behavior to me. John finds out McKay has a crush on someone and he is flirting with her to tease him and to prove that he is top dog. McKay and John have this interesting friendship. They respect one another and have a bit of a rivalry going on. As seen with all the comments they make to one another. The Superman incident and the Captain Kirk remark just to name a few. Their rivalry has just started to take on a more physical display now. It was bound to happen sooner or later. Men! But the very fact that he suspects she is the goa'uld proves she means nothing to him. After all he was in similar situations with Teyla and not once did his loyalty ever waver. This seems like a rather cold thing for John to do toying with a person's emotions just to prove his alpha maleness. I hope this girl (or anyone of the Atlantis women Teyla or Weir) find out what he is doing and give him a good kick in the...... I think I am going to stop right there.

If John and Teyla started a relationship the government wouldn't be able to officially do anything about it. Since Teyla isn't an employee of theirs the fraternization rules don't apply to them, but it would be frowned upon. It would be interesting to see the interaction between Caldwell and John. Not to mention if Bates ever returned! This would definitely cause some tension. John would have to defend his actions that seem to show any partiality towards Teyla on his missions. Because no doubt the government would be keeping a close eye on him to make sure that his relationship with her don't adversely affect his capabilities as leader of his team and head of Atlantis' security. This could actually be used to strengthen their relationship. With them supporting and defending one another and having them work together to prove that their relationship won't get in the way of their jobs. It could also be used to test and strengthen the friendships between the main characters. This could actually work if this is handled skillfully and in a way that it doesn't dominate the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                      On a side note, they need to produce an episode where Weir and Tayla are in trouble, and Sheppard is the only one who can save them - the trick is, he can only save one of them and has to chose. He chooses Tayla, yet both live and it produces a lot of drama because Weir is the commander of Atlantis and Sheppard should have rescued her above all else, but he chose Tayla.

Drama works.
                      Was this the host or our Lord Shiva speaking...either way what an episode that would make...talk about tension, drama, emotion...all ingredients needed for one excellent episode!

Comment

Good Morning to you me fellow shippers!

Comment

Hey AG I love the Aragorn/Arwen. Should warn you though, Camy was an Aragorn/Eowyn...

The cat thing is funny!

Comment

AG -- that sig is hilarious! Again, another slogan that could work for any shipper camp! Are those kitties yours?

And in case you guys didn't see it, there are some early if vague spoilers/rumors about Season Three. Obviously, don't read if you want it to be a complete surprise, but there isn't anything too major here:http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/index.shtml
                            Last edited by SnoggingPicard; 02 December 2005, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Well all my fellow shippers are now probably waking up to a fun day of the 2nd December (from the future, where i am, it wasnt a bad day, a little overcast, and watch out for shifty looking men in pink shirts!). Hope you guys have a good day, i will catch up with all the chat, once i have had a decent nights sleep!!
                              bye all!
                              -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Shiva
                                Bah, you see what kind of Goa'uld I am? A caring and benevolent God, to allow my host to speak from time to time... not a mewling Tok'ra with a simpering fool for a host - Mine is strong, and unlike the other System Lords, My host and I agree on a great many issues.

What? You don't agree with Me?

Jaffa, kree!

Lord Shiva...Jaffa Kree this....

FIRE AT WILL!

So, watcha wanna do next?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X