X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Else watch Medium?

I really liked it.
    ______
    Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

I've only seen one episode thus far (this past Monday), so far it's decent and worth staying tuned for. I'm not sure I would race home to watch or stay in to watch though.....but it's alright, willing to give it a chance.

Comment

I watched the first ep......i found it not bad....the intentional humour was better than the intentional drama.....

I doubt I'll be adding it to my must watch list though......
      she's a great speaker and really did great things with the dialogue....but....nothing really grabbed me about the show as a whole.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

it's not too bad, and definitely worth watchign

i've enjoyed the first 2 eps so far
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I have watched the first 2 eps and I will definitely tune in again.
          It is interesting.
          'I see dead people...'

Comment

I thought it was freaky and funny all at the same time, especially in the beginning scene of the first episode, where she wakes up from that nightmare'ish dream, that was disturbing. Then the little humor is when she wakes up... Haha...
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

well my wife was watching it the other night and i caught the last half of the ep....if David Cubitt is going to be a regular, I'll probably tune in more often. He was great in Traders and some roles on the Outer Limits.
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ
              From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I loved it when she said "I had the weirdest dream..."
                and her husbands reply was "Of course you did, it's a day that ends in Y."

Comment

I like what I see so far. It's different in tone and concept. Time will tell though. I reserve final judgement until I've seen more episodes.
                  Be seeing you!

Comment

One thing that annoys me though, the camera is so shaky in some scenes, i have to look away sometimes because of it, it gave me a flashback of The Bourne Supremacy...
                    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I actually really like it. I've already set my DVR to record all the episodes. My wife won't watch it. She doesn't do the ghost thing, so I watch it after she goes to bed.

I like the fact that its a "regular" person that does it. Not some crazy loon that no one would believe. Even though she has this 'gift', she tries to have a normal life with her family. Look at their house, it's messy.
                      If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

Comment

I thought it was cool, and I'm curious to see where they go with it.

And it's set in Phoenix.

Comment

Yes I do. To answer the thread question.

Really liked the pilot episode.
                          The second one, I liked it even more, and to tell you the truth the third one is my favourite ATM. Just gets better.
                          Really like the show. Can't wait for the next episode.
                          sigpic

Comment

i would watch it if it wasnt such an obvious rip=off of the dead zone.

i mean the commercial says the main character sees things the police cant!
                            hmmmmm, where have i heard that before?

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
                              i would watch it if it wasnt such an obvious rip=off of the dead zone.

i mean the commercial says the main character sees things the police cant!
                              hmmmmm, where have i heard that before?
                              Its more like CSI meetsd The Sixth Sense. It's not like the DEADZONE at all. The mani chick, from what I've peiced together, can see the dead, and they help her solve crimes. The Deadzone, the John Smith character, gets preminitions of the future, and has the ability to change them or something. Never really got into that show.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                              X