• Show
Clear All

TV Zone Special #61 Stargate Issue

http://www.visimag.com/acatalog/VI_D...___69_145.html

TV Zone Special #61, Special 2005
    (Reference #TS61)
    Scheduled publication date January 20 2005

Bumper-sized 132 pages

Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis - the season finales!
    Our guide to Stargate SG-1’s eighth season concludes as we overview the first episodes of 2005, complete with cast and crew interviews – and take a look at spin-off series Stargate Atlantis as it completes its first season.

See what we have in store….

Cast Interviews
    • Richard Dean Anderson
    • Amanda Tapping
    • Christopher Judge
    • Michael Shanks

Guest Interviews
    • Don S Davis – General Hammond
    • Dean Aylesworth – Goa’uld god Anubis
    • Stuntman Jamie Bamford

Plus
    Atlantis star!

• Rainbow Sun Franks

The Episodes
    We look at these episodes, with more amazing design concepts and artwork, behind-the-scenes secrets and photos from
    Prometheus Unbound
    Gemini
    It’s Great to be King
    Full Alert
    Reckoning
    Threads
    Citizen Joe
    • Season finale Moebius

And…
    Production Interviews

• Cast and crew, including a special interview with producer Brad Wright, take us up to the Season Eight finale

With…
    • The run-up to Stargate Atlantis’s first season conclusion

And more…!

Battlestar Galactica Exclusive design images and blueprints, and commentary from designer Richard Hudolin
    Andromeda Costume designer Toni Burroughs-Rutter reveals the inspirations behind the varied looks of the Andromeda Ascendant crew with designs, and a sneak preview of John Woo’s upcoming Lost in Space revival
    Doctor Who Actor Julian Glover talks to us about his variety of guises in the series, while also tangling with James Bond and Indiana Jones
    Charmed Producer Brad Kern assesses the current, seventh, season so far
    The West Wing Our complete episode guide covers Seasons Three and Four
    Series Swap With Farscape’s Ben Browder joining Stargate, have you noticed how stars are jumping from one Sci-Fi classic to another?

Sue

sigpic

Our Stargate Forum ~Michael Shanks List ~Michael Shanks Online

OMG that cover looks amazing with the Giza pyramids in the background!
    That would be great if someone can scan the cover when it'll be out... for us poor non-american.

SPOILERS FOR SEASON 8 FINALE MOEBIUS (Highlight):

I hope we get to see the Giza pyramids in the season finale and the gate at its original place!

Thanks a lot for the info!!!
    Last edited by Osiris; 13 January 2005, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Thanks from me too!

Comment

Thanks from me three
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X