Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Syfy is this how low you are going to go?(Sharktopus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really Syfy is this how low you are going to go?(Sharktopus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2HGoR8pSps

Looks so retarded, I can't begin to wonder how on earth people watch such crap.Really syfy really, are you this cheap?

Originally posted by globex View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2HGoR8pSps

Looks so retarded, I can't begin to wonder how on earth people watch such crap.Really syfy really, are you this cheap?
    Honestly, it falls in the "it'so bad that's actually good" category. It has a lot of comedic potential.

Is that Eric Roberts? If so, what a shame. He deserves better parts.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

That was epic !!!! I smell a Oscar
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

LOL, yet it pulls over 2 Million viewers live.
        sigpic

Comment

LOL, um.. seriously? Is it supposed to be funny because I couldn't help but laugh paractically the whole way through that thing because it was so horrible.
          sigpic

Comment

wonderful b-movie type stuff
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              That was epic !!!! I smell a Oscar
              Nah, Oscar Academy likes dramas and this is clearly a comedy, therefore it should be nominated - and win - in the Best Comedy/Musical category for the next year's Emmys. We all know they award c*** anyway. Yeah, still pissed at CSI getting The Best VFX Award.
              There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
              sigpic
              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Lol. Sharktopus. I LOVE cheesy b-rated sci-fi flicks. I watch stuff like this ALL THE TIME!
                Originally posted by Callista
                Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                Originally posted by HPMom
                She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Yet another monster movie. Oh, goody. Still made me chuckle.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I can't wait to see it! I was eager to see this movie since the trailer came out. Most sci-fi original movies suck and are horrid B movies. Sharktopus isn't even pretending to be anything other than a B movie. I can respect that.
                    sigpic
                    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      LOL, yet it pulls over 2 Million viewers live.
                      Oh gawd,they are obviously after ratings rather than content,it's no wonder I see wrestling there sigh...

Comment

I was a bit underwhelmed with Sharktopus. It didn't go far enough to make fun of the B movie genre, though its few metatheatrical comments were funny.

Best lines:
                        "Damn you, you freak!" *shakes fist at the monster as it devours best friend*
                        "Sharktopus wants our virgins! Damn you, Sharktopus!"
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

And finally, to put this baby... er... fishy to rest, here's an interview with Eric Roberts and the movie's director. The article opens with a killer picture. Literally.

Best quote:
                          So then when he came up with Sharktopus, I laughed out loud and so did my wife. It could be nothing but epically bad so I got on board with total humor and ready to have some fun.
                          -Eric Roberts
                          sigpic
                          More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

was it better than spring break shark attack? becasue that was epic.

also, way to go NBC. you cancel atlantis, but continue to fund these things. morons.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                              was it better than spring break shark attack? becasue that was epic.

also, way to go NBC. you cancel atlantis, but continue to fund these things. morons.
                              Sadly, it''s all about the ratings and cost/benefit. Last I read these movies cost SyFy less than 1 million and brings in revenue far exceeding that.

You need to go hunt down the Nielsen viewers that watch this junk, and the advertisers that buy time on these movies.
                              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                              X