Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Merlin ( Moros, Merlyn, Myrddin, Merlinus) Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Merlin ( Moros, Merlyn, Myrddin, Merlinus) Appreciation and Discussion Thread

The Merlin ( Moros, Merlyn, Myrddin, Merlinus) Appreciation and Discussion Thread & Played By The Actor "Matthew Walker" of The Merlin ( Moros, Merlyn, Myrddin, Merlinus).

http://www.gateworld.net/movies/graphics/02_16.jpg

This is for the die-hard fans of "Matthew Walker" "aka" Merlin ( Moros, Merlyn, Myrddin, Merlinus) and for each and every "Stargate SG-1, Atlantis" episodes "Before I Sleep (ATL) Avalon, Part 1, Camelot, The Quest, Part 2 (SG1) one from "Atlantis" and two others from "Stargate SG-1" and wish to see a prequel series that dates back to before 10.000 years before the 21St Century. So come here if you would like to see a Stargate television series pertaining to the story of "Merlin" ( Moros, Merlyn, Myrddin, Merlinus) so show your support here and please let us get this on television thank you.
    Moros/Merlin
    "My Own Digital Artwork"
    sigpic
    "My Own Digital Artwork"
    "Atlantis"

*Please* I implore and ask everybody and everyone for the support of an idea of greating a prequel series that dates back to before 10.000 years before the 21St Century a Stargate television series pertaining to the story of "Merlin" ( Moros, Merlyn, Myrddin, Merlinus) thank you. From: Merlin_Ascended.
    Moros/Merlin
    "My Own Digital Artwork"
    sigpic
    "My Own Digital Artwork"
    "Atlantis"

Comment

Is there any "Matthew Walker" aka "Merlin" fans in the house "beside" myself.....????
      Moros/Merlin
      "My Own Digital Artwork"
      sigpic
      "My Own Digital Artwork"
      "Atlantis"

Comment

Oh come on people are there any others here besides myself on this one or am I alone on this WOW this thing still has ZERO replies to this I guess.
        Moros/Merlin
        "My Own Digital Artwork"
        sigpic
        "My Own Digital Artwork"
        "Atlantis"

Comment

Working...
        X