Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went through the gate and i brought back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went through the gate and i brought back...

Ok i'm not quiet sure how this will work online but i remembered a game my hockey buddies played when we was on the coach going to an away game can't remember where.But anyway the game is a memory game it went like this..

"I went to the mall and i brought a toothbrush" Next person repeats "I went to the mall and i brought a toothbrush and a dog." I went to the mall yadda yadda yadda i brought a toothbrush and a dog a so on and so on."

It's a memory game and you have to remember everything. So i was wondering if it was possible to play this on a forum and Stargate style.

Hope you have fun and let us begin ^_^

I went through the gate and i brought back a..

Puddle Jumper

Please copy and paste the I went through the gate and the things you brought back. Let's see how much stuff we can bring back.
    GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper and a zpm.
    sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back dr rush
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back dr rush and a hot alien chick.
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

I went through the gate and brought back dr. Rush, an hot alien chick and an mediocre book
          sigpic

Comment

I went through the gate and brought back Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book and an iguana named Bill.
            sigpic

Comment

Just an observation, but isn't the whole 'memory' aspect lost when you play it on a forum?

Meh, what the heck.

I went through the gate and brought back Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill and a mutated cheeseburger.

Comment

I went through the gate and brought back Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger and a few replicator blocks.

Comment

I went through the gate and brought back Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger and a few replicator blocks and an anti-replicator gun (just in case)
                  sigpic

Comment

I went through the gate and brought back Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, and an iratus bug.

Comment

I went through the gate and brought back puddle jumper, a zpm , Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug and Ronan's gun.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, and a GDO.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, and a goa'uld in the back of my head.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, and some blue jello.

Comment

I went through the gate and I brought back a puddle jumper, a ZPM, Dr Rush, a hot alien chick, a mediocre book, an iguana named Bill, a mutated cheeseburger, a few replicator blocks, an anti-replicator gun, an iratus bug, Ronon's gun, a GDO, a goa'uld in the back of my head, and some blue jello and some hair gel.
                              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Working...
                              X