Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombies VS Vampire's on NBC?

Originally posted by ign.com
    It sounds like the title for a Syfy original movie (if you added "Mega" to the front of one of the participants), but NBC has bought a spec script called Zombies vs. Vampires, reports Deadline Hollywood.

Written by Austin Winsberg (Jake in Process), the project comes from Warner Bros. TV and McG's Wonderland production company – the latter the company behind Human Target, Chuck, Supernatural and the upcoming Nikita.

Deadline says Zombies vs. Vampires is described as a "fun buddy cop procedural," set in a world where zombies are an accepted part of the society – who can be controlled through medication. The two lead characters are a cop duo assigned to a squad that deals with "zombie crime." But one of the cops has a secret. He is – wait for it – actually a vampire!

In the right hands, this could be ridiculously fun. In the wrong hands, it could just be ridiculous. We'll see how far along this project gets and whether we'll get the chance to find out for ourselves if such a cult-ready idea can make it on network TV.
    WTF? i dont even know how to react to a show like this. But if its from the same people who made Chuck etc? i might check it out

http://au.tv.ign.com/articles/111/1110427p1.html
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

TV has gone down the drain....but hey, at least NBC seems to be getting some cooler shows.

Comment

don't we have enough shows about cops and vampires?
      a vampire cop that's like the worst combo I can think of

Comment

Working...
      X