X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Outer Limits...the movie

http://movies.ign.com/articles/111/1110045p1.html

Interesting in deed!

That is interesting, an the story can be just about anything they want it to be.
    It surely a writers dreams.

Hopefully by the end of the year MGM will get the refinancing of it debts, an the massive injection of cash needed to clear it backlog of films.
    It will not mean the Hobbit will be made through, they will be financing films where they can keep most of the money.

Comment

I can't say I like the idea of an Outer Limits movie. I don't think I've ever seen an episode of that show that ends in a good way. It's always something bad happens, then something worse at the end.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        I can't say I like the idea of an Outer Limits movie. I don't think I've ever seen an episode of that show that ends in a good way. It's always something bad happens, then something worse at the end.
        That not true I can remember three epsiodes in lastest show in which the episode ended with good happening.

The one where humans were kept as slaves an then they manage to defeat the robotic guards an show that there are no more aliens on the planet an they have long since left.

There was that space ship one where a single human was force to mate with a other human for a other ship an eventually she learns that the human on the other ship was actually free an been flying it by himself, they ended up on a habital planet.

An a other where the deaf lady could hear a signal from out space which gave her instructions to build a device capable of diverting there solar sail ship from a collision with the sun. An she succeeds.

I am sure there more to.
        But why can't we have a movie that ends on something worst than it started. Especially with Hollywood Sequel appetite at the moment.
        Last edited by knowles2; 03 August 2010, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I love movies that have a twist, I guess that's why I usually like the show.
          sigpic

Comment

The Outer Limits does end badly, more often then not in most episodes.

An entire movie based on anything they want?

I'm sure it's a cool idea... but I doubt it will be done well.

Comment

Doubt MGM will be able to pull off anything really engaging

Comment

Working...
              X