Conversation between McKay and Sheppard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversation between McKay and Sheppard

Goes like this, the first forummember writes the line for Mckay and the next one for Sheppard, the next one for McKay etc etc.
    Try to keep these virtual McKay and Sheppard in character.
    I'll start

: What are you doing John?
    Last edited by wolverine_nl; 02 August 2010, 11:55 AM.

I'm wondering if I should learn a second language, I mean it's not like the aliens have trouble understanding me but every time I go on vacation to some other nation on earth it's like they're from a different planet!
    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

: Okay, interesting, hmmm....well uhh you know, you could always do that...whenever were not fighting some intergalactic war and such...hmmm so
      Have you eaten yet? I am starving, a sandwich would suffice

Comment

Yeah, I guess I could go for a sandwich. Hey, did you hear? We're all out of blue jello.
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

What?! Are you kidding? This is unacceptable! You ate it all didn't you!
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

No Rodney, I didn't. After lunch want to play a few holes? Easy course. Nine holes, par 5

Comment

you're changing the subject! Ronon ate the jello then? Golf!? *sigh* Fine.
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Oh come on now Rodney. Don't be such a pansy. It's going to be fun.

Comment

Did you say pansy?? You know I’m highly allergic to pansies, did you know that they’re a distant relative of the lemon??
                  Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Working...
                  X