Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Own Your Own 10 Foot Free Standing STARGATE!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Own Your Own 10 Foot Free Standing STARGATE!

Couldn't think of a better place to post this, I want it to go to a good home with a STARGATE fan and not just some random ebayer, so I thought I would post a link to the auction here!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220644064654

THIS IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY STARGATE FAN OUT THERE!!

I literally have a free standing STARGATE from STARGATE: ATLANTIS in my garage...I kid you not!

It stands over 9 feet tall, 10 feet wide and 8 inches thick.

The graphics of the Chevrons are on the front.

It is made of foam core with plastic graphic overlays and it breaks down into separate pieces for easier transport!

There are two stands on each side of the STARGATE that hold it up and it is completely free standing (pay no attention to the disassembled cubicle desk in the center!!)

This was used in a movie theater during the promotion of the series premiere of STARGATE: ATLANTIS on television and is very rare!

It is in good condition with only some minor scratches

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220644064654

MUST BE PICKED UP!!!!!!
    CANNOT SHIP SUCH A LARGE OBJECT!!!!!
    NO SHIPPING!!!!!
    PICK UP ONLY!!!!

Cool, that is about a 6 hour drive from me, but I don't have the money...to bad!

Spoiler:
    location by avatar is my current location for vacation that will change in two days

Comment

That looks like a Milkyway gate with blue chevrons.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaSnake View Post
        That looks like a Milkyway gate with blue chevrons.
        it is, but like most of the SGA season boxes and posters you can see that it is a SG-1 gate with blue chevrons...they are just now fixing that with the new packages.

Comment

O_O Oh my fudging..holy chevrons i WANT THAT!! *drools* It's the SGA gate that makes it so awesome and even more i wantz! lol. Oh wow thank you so much for sharing.I really wish i won the lotto i would most defently buy! Atlantis here i come. lol
          GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

SG-1 gate with Atlantis chevrons

Comment

awe, i have the money for that but i'm all the way on the east coast...bit too long of a drive. otherwise id snap that right up. was looking to convert a bedroom into a "gateroom/hometheater" and that would be perfect. *sadface*
              sigpic

Comment

damm now thats a sweet item, to bad i live in europe ( the netherlands ).
                Otherwise i would of taken this off you in a split second

Comment

Same here, too far a drive, but a very nice item to have. Even if it is a SG-1 gate with blue lights

Comment

do the chevrons light up?

Comment

Originally posted by darkreptile View Post
                      damm now thats a sweet item, to bad i live in europe ( the netherlands ).
                      Otherwise i would of taken this off you in a split second
                      If you can make the drive - try coming to FACTS in Gent (Belgium). With any luck you'll be able to see a lifesize SG1 gate (one that is actually lifesize, just a little smaller than the actual stargate in the show).

I'll let you know if it'll be there or not, but with both Jewel Staite and Robert Picardo on the guestlist the chances of that are more real.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                      X