i just seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK2bBfuepKk

saw that a few days ago...sure to be an instant classic
    sigpic

Comment

I must see that movie. It will be epic.
      sigpic

Comment

I love the one comment there "Eric Roberts. LOL. No movie catastrophe is complete without him."

LOL
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          I love the one comment there "Eric Roberts. LOL. No movie catastrophe is complete without him."

LOL
          I was thinking the same thing. If it weren't the fact he were in it, I'd consider this nothing more than a very well done fan video, now it seems like a very poorly done movie.

sigpic

Comment

The most eagerly anticipated movie event of a generation.

Comment

some of the CGI is horrible, but damn i had a good laugh.

sharktopus?

Comment

Eric Roberts... Roger Corman... Mutant creature with control device on its head... half naked victims... *sigh*
                I intend to watch it with friends who enjoy bad B movies, and laugh throughout.
                I LOVE the theme song, though!
                sigpic
                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Seriously people when has Roger Corman produced anything other than cheap-O B horror sexploitation films? Whenever anything has the name Corman attached to it expect nothing more and nothing less. I doubt it will be as good as the original Humanoids from the deep for example. Still it will probably be good for laughs.
                  The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

I can't wait for this to come out. I like the fact that it's tentacles seem to change size.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                    X