This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10

I know this is a big leep but would you guys like to have a season 10 I know that we have to wait and see about how season 9 goes but would you like to see stargate go to 10 or finsh at 9 .
    Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Season 10!!!! As many as possible. I want Stargate to be going on long into my late ninety's, and I'm only 16. What about you?
    Shéyna (psyveg)
    Shéyna

Sheyna-isms: Like normal words, but better!

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

well I hate to say it but it all depends on teh writing but i would like to see it go for more seasons but i think its going to stop at 10 but we can dream

Comment

I hope it stays. The writing has been genius so far. And they can always make programmes and filmns from the books. They can steal fanfiction? I mean, if mine is any good, they can have mine!

Shéyna
        Shéyna

Pop into my myspace profile and leave me a message! If you wanna add me, message me letting me know your from gateworld first!!!www.myspace.com/sheyna_lou

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Gotta go. I.T ended and will be caught not working soon. Will be back to discuss season 10.
          byeeee
          Shéyna
          Shéyna

XxX

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pyscho-veggie-freak
            I hope it stays. The writing has been genius so far. And they can always make programmes and filmns from the books. They can steal fanfiction? I mean, if mine is any good, they can have mine!

Shéyna

Ok

Comment

It all depends on how and what happens in season 9, but yeah, I hope it carries on for may more seasons. There are lots of storylines that they can use and make. I mean there are about 1.5 billion planets in the Milky Way that they could visit and they have only currently visited about 300-400 planets at most. There could be many more Goa'uld to defeat and many more races to meet.

Comment

It all depends on Season 9. If they continue the way they are going I think they should go for Season 10: SG-1 is still better than a lot of shows on TV. Whether they will do that is another matter.

Plus, I figure if your getting that close to double figures, you may as well.

Comment

I would love a season 10 !!!
                  - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                  - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                  - The Nox

Comment

Season 9 probably hasn't even been written yet and you're already asking for another one? lol.

Comment

I'd love to see the show go on to season 10 and beyond...the possibility of stories are nearly unlimited. I know that some people question the quality of the writing in the last few season but at least to me while there are a few ep's that I don't care for, overall the writing of this show IMHO is in the top 5 of all shows on TV currently.

Comment

I think it could go on longer.

But if they wanna end it on season 9 they could at leats pull 20 more stories from their asses and end the series on an even number of seasons. Don't ask me why.

Comment

season 9 is most liikely the end but if they make a season 10 they have
                          to find a way to get hammond (don s davis) and o,neill (richard dean anderson
                          ) back cause without them season 9 is going downwards but a season 10 is
                          impossible without them.

from the crazzie aussie

Comment

I'd like to see S10, but I'll wait & see how S9 goes first!

Comment

A show can only last so long. If it keeps hobbling along with a dying point, there's probably not much of a chance for it. BUT, if it continues on with answering unanswered questions, "like who the heck are the furlings, what were those huge aliens that spoke Mayan, what happened to Danny Boy's grandpa, etc, It can keep going. A season 10 means, they've succeeded in keeping us attached.

That would probably call for a soap like teaser ending, watch and see the conclusion[?] in next weeks exciting episode of ... without the corny love stories and stuff though.
                              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                              X