• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Epilogue" (218) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Carl Binder
    Director: ?

---

EDIT: The original episode that occupied this spot, "Radio", seems to have been replaced by "Epilogue". Please make a note of it.

---

Another new title, and a most peculiar one at that...

The rest of the day was spent yakking about Carl’s first draft of Hope, episode #14, my outline for The Hunt, episode #16, and whether or not Radio, episode #18, still worked given the preceding episode.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...anora-rob-san/

There's no past info on this episode, so...there you go!
    Last edited by PG15; 02 September 2010, 08:43 PM.

Brody opened a bar, why can't someone start a radio station?
    One Ring to rule the Dark Side
    sigpic
    Sith Nazghul

Comment

At first thought... I think maybe it could be them picking up a radio transmission of a world with actual people. Maybe along the lines of earth level technology too.

Comment

They pick up a distress call from a class M planet, go to it to discover it is identical to Earth in almost every way, tech, humans, countries, but everyone has died a plague they made to live longer, it back fires, kills all adults, kids live 1 month in a hundred years, and when they reach puberty they die. We send down a party of people they get infected all expect Mr. Spock, make a cure and go back to the ship...oh wait, that all happened in Star Trek TOS

Comment

Originally posted by Makenshi View Post
          Brody opened a bar, why can't someone start a radio station?
          the crew starts a radio show and broadcasts to the universe.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Distress beacon from a seeder ship!!!

OR

Something similar to how the Smurfs (sorry - i hate calling them that but they dont have a name yet do they?) kept track of destiny.
            sigpic

Comment

Destiny Radio Station

Goodbye STARGATE & Gateworld

Comment

Maybe the communication stones are stolen/destroyed or otherwise taken out of commission at some point during the season and during this episode they somehow find a way to send a signal back home, or receive one.
                sigpic

Comment

These episodes are continuing to get more and more interesting names
                  Tst

Comment

What about if the crew members left on the Faith planet manage to contact the ship? Or those responsible for making the planet. I want to know what that blue laser coming from the giant tower was all about.
                    sigpic

Comment

The rest of the day was spent yakking about Carl’s first draft of Hope, episode #14, my outline for The Hunt, episode #16, and whether or not Radio, episode #18, still worked given the preceding episode.
                      Where is information of episode #17? That appears to give a clue on what #18 has in store...

PG15?!?! I'm relying on you bud
                      sigpic

Comment

Episode 17 remains a mystery, unfortunately.

But one day, one day...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Episode 17 remains a mystery, unfortunately.

But one day, one day...
                          Ha Cheers. Do you know why they appear to write episodes that don't follow each other together? Like, why do they write episodes 14, 16 and 18 (although they are written by different writers) without knowing what happens in eps 15 and 17? They must have a master version of what happens throughout the series before they write anything yeah?
                          sigpic

Comment

They all talk about and detail the whole season even before spiting an single word of script. So as you start writing you already have an rough idea of what will happen and where you are going to get in the end.
                            sigpic
                            - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Scott7070 View Post
                              Ha Cheers. Do you know why they appear to write episodes that don't follow each other together? Like, why do they write episodes 14, 16 and 18 (although they are written by different writers) without knowing what happens in eps 15 and 17? They must have a master version of what happens throughout the series before they write anything yeah?
                              They do. Also, my rule with these threads is that they don't get made until we have a title, so even if episodes 15 and 17 have already been finished, since they don't have titles that we know of yet, no threads are made for them.

Comment

Working...
                              X