PDA

View Full Version : Who takes command of the ship?

joeynox
June 12th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Let's say in season 2 everything works out and the LA are making cupcakes in the mess hall who has command of the ship young or Telford?

YutheGreat
June 12th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Let's say in season 2 everything works out and the LA are making cupcakes in the mess hall who has command of the ship young or Telford?

Young and Telford seem to get along well and the new Telford seems okay taking orders from Young unlike the old brainwashed Telford.

I think Young will remain in command or at least retake command from whoever takes over. I don't think Telford will survive so Young's rival for command might be Kiva.

Detox
June 12th, 2010, 09:44 PM
I don't think Kiva's going to survive. My bet is that Varro becomes the new leader of the LA survivors, since he's the most level-headed of the bunch and seems more willing to work together with the expedition members to survive.

xxxevilgrinxxx
June 13th, 2010, 09:08 AM

Young, of course :)
I agree that unbrainwashed Telford seems to defer to Young, so that may not be an issue
and I'm all for cupcakes

magictrick
June 13th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Young for sure. With Varro the leader of the remaining Lucian Alliance members.