PDA

View Full Version : Weekly TJ/Young Thread

SG7
June 12th, 2010, 08:08 AM
Well this episode struck a sad chord in me this week. Sitting in SPACE's studio at the Live finale in Toronto last night was an amazing experience. But man did I let out a loud gasp of shock when I saw TJ lying there in a pool of blood! I keep telling myself "it is someone elses blood, it is someone elses blood, it's someone...."

Love how they tried to send Greer in to either help TJ or to try and get her out of there. I almost thought that TJ was going to go into labor there for a moment. And then at the end there she is lying in a pool of blood. Had I not been in the studio, and been at my dads instead, I would have screamed into the tv NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! But I had to refrain. That was the only part of the episode that I HATED!

I somehow knew that something was going to happen to her in the finale like that. With her as close to having the baby as she was, it was just begging for her to either go into labor or have something nasty happen to her. I just can't wait to see what actually happened to her. And how Young is going to react when he finds out.

Everyone elses thoughts?

major davis
June 12th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Well this episode struck a sad chord in me this week. Sitting in SPACE's studio at the Live finale in Toronto last night was an amazing experience. But man did I let out a loud gasp of shock when I saw TJ lying there in a pool of blood! I keep telling myself "it is someone elses blood, it is someone elses blood, it's someone...."

Love how they tried to send Greer in to either help TJ or to try and get her out of there. I almost thought that TJ was going to go into labor there for a moment. And then at the end there she is lying in a pool of blood. Had I not been in the studio, and been at my dads instead, I would have screamed into the tv NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! But I had to refrain. That was the only part of the episode that I HATED!

I somehow knew that something was going to happen to her in the finale like that. With her as close to having the baby as she was, it was just begging for her to either go into labor or have something nasty happen to her. I just can't wait to see what actually happened to her. And how Young is going to react when he finds out.

Everyone elses thoughts?

Im really anticipating the moment young finds TJ shot in the stomach. GOSHHHHH. OCTOBER WHERE ARE YOU!!

xxxevilgrinxxx
June 12th, 2010, 08:29 AM
my heart was in my throat for the TJ/Young scenes. It would have been anyway but caring about the characters and knowing their attachment, it really wrung me out.
"get behind me, TJ"
I think Young would have gone to meet Kiva anyway but I think a part of it is going after TJ and getting her back. Having that not happen? Damn. I'm going to be a wreck about this

SG7
June 12th, 2010, 08:53 AM
my heart was in my throat for the TJ/Young scenes. It would have been anyway but caring about the characters and knowing their attachment, it really wrung me out.
"get behind me, TJ"
I think Young would have gone to meet Kiva anyway but I think a part of it is going after TJ and getting her back. Having that not happen? Damn. I'm going to be a wreck about this

Yeh and imagine how I was feeling. And being in the studio I couldn't even gasp as loud as I would have at home. And I was about to scream NOOOOOOOOOOOO when I saw her lying in that pool of blood. Again being in the studio I toned down my shock and screams! It was actually kinda neat seeing every in the room gasp at the same moments, and laugh at Eli's comments all at the same moments too. And then everyone discussing what had just happened in each part during the commercial breaks!

Cory Holmes
June 12th, 2010, 08:54 AM
GOSHHHHH. OCTOBER WHERE ARE YOU!!

Over thataway, between September and November :D

MattSilver 3k
June 12th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Young be tripping next season. Tripping over the corpses of the people responsible. After he kills them.

xxxevilgrinxxx
June 12th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Young be tripping next season. Tripping over the corpses of the people responsible. After he kills them.

*rubs hands together in glee*
yes, this will make waiting for October all the worse however

SG7
June 12th, 2010, 09:09 AM
*rubs hands together in glee*
yes, this will make waiting for October all the worse however

Yup. Especially when I have really gotten invested in these two.

And as Matt said, Young will be tripping over the bodies that he's going to be going on a rampage after, when he finds out what has happened to TJ. Big question will be "where's there a doctor to heal the doctor?"

MattSilver 3k
June 12th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Yup. Especially when I have really gotten invested in these two.

And as Matt said, Young will be tripping over the bodies that he's going to be going on a rampage after, when he finds out what has happened to TJ. Big question will be "where's there a doctor to heal the doctor?"

Stones. Maybe TJ's been training folks up (Park, James, Wray...)

SG7
June 12th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Stones. Maybe TJ's been training folks up (Park, James, Wray...)

Yeh I sure hope she has been training at least someone in some basic medical skills

MattSilver 3k
June 12th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Yeh I sure hope she has been training at least someone in some basic medical skills

What I'm curious about is how whomever's doing the medical stuff is going to approach the massacre in that cargo bay thing. We've got TJ's stomach wound, Riley's gunshot wounds (I'm thinking two or three), Kiva, Telford, Varro's stitches popped, and then Chloe's injured... I wonder if in all the rush for actual doctors/medics to heal certain folks, someone well end up dead. (Twenty bucks on Riley and Kiva.)

SG7
June 12th, 2010, 02:15 PM
What I'm curious about is how whomever's doing the medical stuff is going to approach the massacre in that cargo bay thing. We've got TJ's stomach wound, Riley's gunshot wounds (I'm thinking two or three), Kiva, Telford, Varro's stitches popped, and then Chloe's injured... I wonder if in all the rush for actual doctors/medics to heal certain folks, someone well end up dead. (Twenty bucks on Riley and Kiva.)

Agreed. With that many wounded, even TJ wouldn't be able to keep up. Nevermind the fact that we don't know of anyone else with medical training (was never actually explained if any of the LA had any medical training).

Kermee
June 12th, 2010, 03:20 PM
If you look at the sneak peek trailer for season two that Syfy showed, at the end it shows Col. Young crying and screaming "You killed my baby!" while being dragged away by some LA soldier thugs

It does not look good.:(

xxxevilgrinxxx
June 12th, 2010, 03:28 PM
If you look at the sneak peek trailer for season two that Syfy showed, at the end it shows Col. Young crying and screaming "You killed my baby!" while being dragged away by some LA soldier thugs

*sobs*

Egle01
June 12th, 2010, 03:54 PM

It does not look good.:(Firstly, I'm still shocked by what happened.

Secondly, S2 sneak peek??

Thirdly, :(.

wargrafix
June 12th, 2010, 04:29 PM
I saw the end up to the end of the second season.

Using a modified version of the Time dilation time machine.....that is.

Cory Holmes
June 12th, 2010, 04:56 PM
*sobs*

There, there *patpatpat* ;)

PG15
June 12th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure he just said "Sonova*****!"

Pharaoh Atem
June 12th, 2010, 08:23 PM
:eek; he actually cares about the baby.... im shocked

Cory Holmes
June 13th, 2010, 08:30 AM
I had a thought last night. We've all been assuming that Young's decision not to vent the room to space was due to his unwillingness to kill Telford along with the LA thugs. But what it part of it had to do with TJ's flat-out rejection of that plan?

"If you're looking for forgiveness, I can't give you that."

How much did that possibly affect his decision?

xxxevilgrinxxx
June 13th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Actually, I'm pretty sure he just said "Sonova*****!"Young? Swearing? Naww......

I had a thought last night. We've all been assuming that Young's decision not to vent the room to space was due to his unwillingness to kill Telford along with the LA thugs. But what it part of it had to do with TJ's flat-out rejection of that plan?

How much did that possibly affect his decision?I believe that was part of it, yeah, not wanting to have her disappointed that he'd just killed all those people.

Egle01
June 13th, 2010, 09:35 AM
:eek; he actually cares about the baby.... im shockedYou're really shocked?

How much did that possibly affect his decision?*puts on shipper glasses*

Oh, you're so right, Cory.

Zkyire
June 13th, 2010, 10:06 AM
Im really anticipating the moment young finds TJ shot in the stomach. GOSHHHHH. OCTOBER WHERE ARE YOU!!

That's definitely going to be the turning point for Young.

Either he's going to completely cave into his emotions, or become more emotionally detached from everyone (including TJ).

Egle01
June 13th, 2010, 10:59 AM
Either he's going to completely cave into his emotions, or become more emotionally detached from everyone (including TJ).evilgrin might have the link, but

there's some emotional Young scenes to be expected in "Aftermath".

Major_Griff
June 13th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Did any one notice when Young was giving them medical supplies and trying to switch TJ for Greer, TJ looked in the bag and then it looked like she kind of shook her head at Young. I was wondering if there was something in the bag besides med supplies? Maybe a gun?

xxxevilgrinxxx
June 13th, 2010, 11:46 AM
evilgrin might have the link, but

there's some emotional Young scenes to be expected in "Aftermath".
Aftermath link
http://www.gateworld.net/universe/s2/202.shtml

Did any one notice when Young was giving them medical supplies and trying to switch TJ for Greer, TJ looked in the bag and then it looked like she kind of shook her head at Young. I was wondering if there was something in the bag besides med supplies? Maybe a gun?
I had that thought too, wondering what Greer had brought with him

SG7
June 13th, 2010, 10:17 PM

How much did that possibly affect his decision?

That's what I was thinking. Perhaps he had been trying to get back in her good books after finding out that she was carrying his baby, and when she made that statement, he may have had a changing mind. And seeing Rush come through the gate just sealed his decision.

meeru120
June 14th, 2010, 01:07 PM
[QUOTE = Kermee; 11601914] Wenn Sie an der Sneak Peek Trailer für Staffel zwei, die Syfy zeigte aussehen, am Ende zeigt es [Spoiler] Col. Young Weinen und Schreien "Sie tötete mein Baby!" während die Abwesenheit von einigen Soldaten LA Schläger [/ spoiler] gezogen

Es sieht nicht gut aus .:([/ QUOTE]
... Glaubst du wirklich wissen und hören, dass Col. Young sagt, dass? "Du hast sie getötet mein Baby!" ???
*Sorry, aber ich bin aus Deutschland und ich verstehe nicht, was Col. Young sagen! :-(
Ich muss auch weinen, wenn es so ist!!!!!

meeru120
June 14th, 2010, 01:52 PM

.... you are sure??? i mean, do you really know, what he really say at this clip?
sorry for asking, but i´m from germany and i don´t listen what he really say. :-( but i´m very sad about the whole situation!

Cory Holmes
June 14th, 2010, 06:02 PM

I had that thought too, wondering what Greer had brought with him

No need to be so literal. Colonel Young trying to take back his ship (strike 1). Colonel Young trying to pass off the very, very, very NOT medically-oriented Greer as a medic (strike 2). Knowing how Colonel Young usually responds to incursions and attacks? (stirke 3).

TJ didn't need anything like a gun to know what Young had in mind. She knows the man too well to need that.

Major_Griff
June 14th, 2010, 06:09 PM
No need to be so literal. Colonel Young trying to take back his ship (strike 1). Colonel Young trying to pass off the very, very, very NOT medically-oriented Greer as a medic (strike 2). Knowing how Colonel Young usually responds to incursions and attacks? (stirke 3).

TJ didn't need anything like a gun to know what Young had in mind. She knows the man too well to need that.

That's quite possible. I'm still hoping that there was something in that bag besides med supplies though.