Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Scott and Greer going to find? (speculation/comedy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is Scott and Greer going to find? (speculation/comedy)

Two guys in space suits running towards an unexplored area of the ship. They drop inside and they find?

They were running to the forward compartments to be able to get in the ship and in the protection of the reinforced shield to the top of the ship.. Now. they may very well find something next season. The suites will prob prove to be useful on that end of the ship.

Comment

Chuck Norris and he ends the LA attack!

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
        Two guys in space suits running towards an unexplored area of the ship. They drop inside and they find?
        Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke...

...so on that theme: the Duracell bunny, the Energizer bunny and Schnuffel. Between them, they never stop.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
          I'd wager Chloe and Eli.

Comment

They will most likely meet up with Cloe and Eli. They will probably then stumble upon a new section of the ship that is vital to the operation of the ship. I really hope its the bridge. Could be the enginering section or maybe a huge cargo bay with supplies or equipment the ancients stashed aboard for their eventual arrival on the ship.

Spoiler:
            JM has said they built a massive new set for the second season.
            sigpic
            Sig Courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

a hamster in a threadwheel, coke, cola, beer,spirits, ghosts, aliens, ancients, BAG, Janus, Amelius, a black hole, a ZPM, magnets, naquahdriah, a Mark IX, a replicator, FRAN in leather, bug replicator, Xenomorphs, Predators, Chloe, Eli, Franklin, an ascended, two asgard, a Furling and three nox.

that's probably 90% of all replies to come

Comment

they'll run into a very out of breath Eli...and a room full of angry badgers
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

A repository of knowledge!

Comment

Well it's gonna be Eli, isn't it. He's running to open the door for them after all...

After that, I'm sure they find something important.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

The last episode of season 2 on a dvd so they know how it ends and then they can try to make it end different!

Comment

I bet they find Snirkles and Glomer.

Comment

Originally posted by frostwolf View Post
                          They will most likely meet up with Cloe and Eli. They will probably then stumble upon a new section of the ship that is vital to the operation of the ship. I really hope its the bridge. Could be the enginering section or maybe a huge cargo bay with supplies or equipment the ancients stashed aboard for their eventual arrival on the ship.

Spoiler:
                          JM has said they built a massive new set for the second season.
                          Lest we forget: we've seen concept art for the bridge already. It was one of the drawings released prior to the premiere.
                          Can ye tell me why th' pirate jokes are so funny?

Because they Arrrrrrr.

Comment

I think it's quite obvious they'll find Joe Mallozzi's dog. I mean, the cuteness factor would just destroy the scene, but how could the LA keep fighting after that?

Comment

An Ancient SM room?

Comment

Working...
                              X