This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who LIKED Avatar

So who actually liked Avatar? Come on be honest...
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

no story and all pretty pictures

me not like
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Great Visuals and I mean great, not to mention a great cast of characters, such an unique world and very logical

Now to the story, I loved it and thought it was great and before you say it's Pochintas or Dances with wolves but in space, I say to you, just enjoy and don't be bringing the hate, why?

Also if the movie is so $hittty, why does it have the world record for highest grossing film of all time? I mean it sucks so why did it even get over a billion or should I say two billion.

So at the end of the day this guy loves the movie
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

but on the bright side it beat titanic.

Comment

The effects were great, some of the best CGI ever. Characters and acting were great. This is was also the first 3D movies where I though the 3D effects weren't a gimmick, but fully utilized. I also like how it seemed like an actual alien planet, and it didn't look like where I went on my last camping trip (stargate), all the plants and creatures looked alien.

Unfortunately I have to agree with the criticism of the story, even though I liked it overall.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
            Great Visuals and I mean great, not to mention a great cast of characters, such an unique world and very logical

Now to the story, I loved it and thought it was great and before you say it's Pochintas or Dances with wolves but in space, I say to you, just enjoy and don't be bringing the hate, why?

Also if the movie is so $hittty, why does it have the world record for highest grossing film of all time? I mean it sucks so why did it even get over a billion or should I say two billion.

So at the end of the day this guy loves the movie

Me too.... I like it more then I hate it.

This is why I also hate places like the IMDB..... People go to the movies to have fun, but some seem to go to watch movies just to ***** about them and pull them to pieces... Why did you even bother going to see it if you were never going to like it? All the haters just s**t me off..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              but on the bright side it beat titanic.
              Good old James Cameron just making money out of his movies, got to respect the guy
              Vote Anubis for President in 2012
              A Face you Can Trust
              sigpic
              So whats the worst that could happen?
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
              It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I loved the movie. The visuals were awesome and the characters were great. and I know the story was great, but yes, granted not original. But if you look hard at some of the movies out there the plot is not original in them at all and yet people still love them.

AVATAR was brilliant and made you aware of the preciousness of nature and how it should be preserved. that is, what i think, was the point of the movie. This movie was moving and beautiful and it was just STUNNING!!

I LOVED IT!!
                sigpic

Comment

I wish James Cameron had finished the bloody Halo movie instead of dropping it

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                    Good old James Cameron just making money out of his movies, got to respect the guy
                    anything to silence celine deion

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      anything to silence celine deion
                      lmao!
                      sigpic

Comment

I like Celine Dion

Comment

the only song of hers that i liked was the one from Titanic.... right now the title escapes me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                            the only song of hers that i liked was the one from Titanic.... right now the title escapes me.
                            "my heart will go on" is the title..... It's on her album titled "let's talk about love" She has nice legs......

Comment

that's the song... lol!! I actually have the CD for the only reason of having that song.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X