This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate World Cup Football/Soccer Teams

With the world cup impending I though it would be fun to imagine if we could pick anyone to play on your country's team. Well I guess if you didn't qualify you could adopt your next favourite country. And has your team a cool promotional video?
    My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
    sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

For me Australia, the Socceroo's have a bad draw, first match against Germany, so to even the odds, I'd like Todd in Goal, Ronon as striker and Cam (with P90) at midfield. I'd have Vala and TJ as Physio's, just to get the guys motivated. He's my vid

Comment

Well Team USA would have the most depth from the Stargate universe. I'd have Jack O'Neill as head coach and start Mitchell and Sheppard as strikers. Perhaps I'd have Young in the goalie spot. Greer would be an "enforcer" (I know it's a hockey position, but why not in soccer as well). TJ would be a good trainer/physio. Finally Janet would be my team's doctor.

Comment

I'd like Anubis for coach, he could put the fear of (a) God into the players....literally

Comment

Maybe start a bracket here? Haven't seen football since the last world cup.

I'll go with Germany, like Ballack for some reason. Sam somewhere to distract the other fellas. Ronon somewhere to distract the Italians. Oma for spiritual support. Tok'ra symbiotes for everyone to enhance their skills and for fatigue.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
            Maybe start a bracket here? Haven't seen football since the last world cup.

I'll go with Germany, like Ballack for some reason. Sam somewhere to distract the other fellas. Ronon somewhere to distract the Italians. Oma for spiritual support. Tok'ra symbiotes for everyone to enhance their skills and for fatigue.
            That's cheating

I'd have to have Teal'c, Sheppard and Steve Wraith as forwards

Comment

It's not the World Cup, but the Aussie girl team, The Matilda's beat Nth Korea for the Asian cup. Now there is a morale boost for the Socceroos

Comment

The Socceroos did well with their SGC extra's. Beat Denmark 1-0

Comment

Working...
                X