Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think was bad thing happening on Earth/Milkyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think was bad thing happening on Earth/Milkyway?

Future McKay when talking to Future Lorne mentioned something along the lines of "whats happening here" referring to the milkyway galaxy. what do you suppose he meant by this?

Who knows? Doubt the writers planted the seeds for another major war in the Milky Way, then again, if they did, it would be cool.
    Maybe that's just old men talking, i.e. "The youth isn't how it used to be in the good ol' times, the gate isn't what it used to be'' or sth other
    - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

I can imagine somthing between Earth, and the Jaffa. The Jaffa would want to keep their dominace of galactic affairs, and with earth becoming ever more powerfull, not everyone would be happy to see this.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
        I can imagine somthing between Earth, and the Jaffa. The Jaffa would want to keep their dominace of galactic affairs, and with earth becoming ever more powerfull, not everyone would be happy to see this.
        Or Lucian Alliance, for that matter.
        I doubt they put it there to use in future. However, it would be very nice if that was, indeed, the case.
        - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

Just was re-watching this and I caught this as well. My guess is that Michael had pushed out of the Pegasus Galaxy into the Milky Way Galaxy the quote was "you saw what happened in Pegasus, you know whats happening here, you really think this is the way its supposed to be?" That implies the two events are connected.

S.S.

Comment

Working...
          X