Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that bald lucian Alliance guy doesn't get killed I'll be upset. Young hits people, You DONT hit Young.
    sigpic
    Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
      I don't get why the actors didn't like the finale, this was the best one in the franchise
      I'd say this is right up there with Siege Part 2 as far as the cliffhangar goes. Still like Siege better, but I might change my mind once this one has a chance to sink in.

Of course, I was watching on DVD for Siege, so I didn't have to wait a few months

Comment

Well I can't wait until season 2 starts, when is that agian?

@SupremeLegate
        Apogee Institute
        Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
          I don't get why the actors didn't like the finale, this was the best one in the franchise
          They didn't like it? I can only think because they're afraid they'll be killed off. Virtually none of the main cast is safe right now.

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
          Maybe because the Lucian Alliance are annoying. Most of them on that ship need to die now. If we have to put up with these morons most of next season I will be disappointed. They make the IOA look good
          Yeah, I really hope the majority of them are killed. This was a great side story, but I'd like it to go back to Earth's explorations now.

Also, there are definitely more military personnel than we saw with Young. Maybe a lot of them were injured?
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

This show has taken a detour down stupid lane.

The only hope this shows has left is giving Greer (even though he's a real pain) a automatic weapon, and let him start leveling out everyone.

This is a good example of why spin off's never work.... tisk tisk

Comment

I have not seen it yet, but aslong as Second Lieutenant Vanessa James makes it through to season 2 I will be happy lol
              Hurt & Heal EXTREME come cast your vote PLEASEIts in fun & games go find it!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

It was awesome. Intense action. And tell me seriously everyone, who didn't love Eli's Han Solo style exit. Chloe gots da butterflies.

Comment

The Siege is unbeatable, but this could beat SG-1 1x22... Though Apophis' Ha'tak passing Jupiter and reaching Earth was one hell of a cliffhanger... hmmm...
                  One Ring to rule the Dark Side
                  sigpic
                  Sith Nazghul

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                    Well I can't wait until season 2 starts, when is that agian?
                    Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    October 5th 2010 will be the day!
                    My Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                      They didn't like it? I can only think because they're afraid they'll be killed off. Virtually none of the main cast is safe right now.

Rush looks pretty safe in his consle chair
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Great ep! All I have to say is no fair! lol!! That guy at the end, the soldier who sprang up, got the weapon, killed almost everyone in the room, subdued the guy with the weapon, then that other cool guy killed him! "Nooo!!!" Live soldier man! Live!

Comment

Well I'm suitably impressed, though this was a mega cliffhanger if I ever saw one, if for no other reason than all of the massive threads they've left hanging. I've been impressed with how much better the last three episodes of this season have been, in comparison to what we've seen before. Not that it was all bad, but in my view it's been these last few eps that have really shown what the franchise is capable of when handled properly. Now there's a four month hiatus and I'm very curious to see if this new quality can be maintained. Especially since they've set things up such that everyone's going to expect quite a resolution come October.

I guess if I had any one criticism it would be that things went exactly as I figured they'd go, there were no surprises or twists, and that's not necessarily a bad thing. I got exactly what I expected and the quality was top notch. I'll also say that the character moments weren't a distraction or of a lesser quality this go around either and unlike in the past I felt they added to what was happening.

Anyway I'm very enthusiastic about Season 2. I'm not prepared to say I've completely "bought into" this series, but they're on the right track to be sure. Can't wait for October to get here; well not just for SGU but my birthday as well!

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil View Post
                            This show has taken a detour down stupid lane.

The only hope this shows has left is giving Greer (even though he's a real pain) a automatic weapon, and let him start leveling out everyone.

This is a good example of why spin off's never work.... tisk tisk
                            If you're going to bag on the show, at least give reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              and Eli + Chloe + Greer + Scott

I change my mind Incursion is right below the Siege and maybe the season 9 of SG-1, when it comes to finales

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                But does he have something to stab someone with when he shifts into Crazy Rush?
                                sigpic
                                Doci of the BAG

Comment

Working...
                                X