This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Message from Amanda

Amanda has left a new message on her offical web site, she say's that she will be back on set in May along with baby!
    She has added that she's fine and baby is kicking lots!

I smiled and must say that once again i felt after reading her message that she really is one in a million ((((((Amanda bless your heart))))
    ......TARA......

Great to hear she is doing fine

Comment

She'll be back in May, but the baby is due in March right?
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

May? That leaves 4 episodes in April and X in March and possibly X in May too(didn't get a date) that she won't be in, or something

Comment

I believe they begin filming towards the end of March so if she starts at the start of may, it equates to 5 episodes she misses

Kinda lines in well

Comment

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that she and the baby are doing well and that she'll definitely be back (even if she misses several episodes.)

Comment

I checked out her web page. Apparently fans keep trying to send her gifts. She says to send them to your local hospitals or give for tsunami relief. I didn't realize she's a spokesperson for UNICEF. A good choice, I'd say. She seems to be a really caring person.

Comment

^^^
                Didn't know that either...excellent work for unicef!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                  Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that she and the baby are doing well and that she'll definitely be back (even if she misses several episodes.)
                  Looking forward to AT's return! Stargate SG-1 just wouldn't be the same with BOTH RDA and AT gone!

Comment

YAY! i'm so happy the baby and her are doing good! I wish them well! happy thoughts everyone happy thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by MissMonk
                      YAY! i'm so happy the baby and her are doing good! I wish them well! happy thoughts everyone happy thoughts.
                      it makes me happy that people are being gracious in this thread as there are some folk who to my horror over in other threads have still be grumbling about how they dont want sam back - groan

I just hope AT and soon to be baby have a successful and not too painful transition back to work whenever she's ready!!!
                      Keep the science in SciFi!

Comment

I can't see why people wouldn't want Sam back. She is a great character

Comment

That's some cool news.

Comment

This message was really beautiful she seems really genuinley grateful for all of the support given to her family and baby. SHe did a really beautiful thing in telling people to send the toys and gofts to a hospital or to donate to unicef, (she's an ambasador which I didn't know, Alyssa Milano is also an ambasador for unicef) I think it's such a generous thing to do. She's a really inspirational person and after reading this message I love her even more now than I did before I'm an even bigger fan!! It's really really great to know that her baby is doing well and i was thinking wouldn't it be odd if she had a boy? All teh boys have had girls (rick, Micheal, Corin) So maybe she;ll have a boy- I knwo it doesn't work out like that lol, i just thought it would be fun! I'd really love to see some pics of her bump but totally respect her wanting her privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                              This message was really beautiful she seems really genuinley grateful for all of the support given to her family and baby. SHe did a really beautiful thing in telling people to send the toys and gofts to a hospital or to donate to unicef, (she's an ambasador which I didn't know, Alyssa Milano is also an ambasador for unicef) I think it's such a generous thing to do. She's a really inspirational person and after reading this message I love her even more now than I did before I'm an even bigger fan!! It's really really great to know that her baby is doing well and i was thinking wouldn't it be odd if she had a boy? All teh boys have had girls (rick, Micheal, Corin) So maybe she;ll have a boy- I knwo it doesn't work out like that lol, i just thought it would be fun! I'd really love to see some pics of her bump but totally respect her wanting her privacy.
                              I have to agree with you. The more I hear/read about Amanda the more I admire her as a person. She is definitely one in a million and I still aspire to be just as good as she is.

It'd be kinda cool to see some pics of her "out and about" or "posed for" with her bump (tastefully you understand). I bet she looks even more attractive/gorgeous/beautiful than usual (well they do say women bloom during pregnancy), but as you say she may find that an invasion of her privacy so I wouldnt go expecting them anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X