X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert Culp, 79, passes on

Robert Culp dead at 79

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/pos...rrer=emaillink

Actor Robert Culp, 79, best known for his work in television's "I Spy" in the 1960s and more recently in "Everybody Loves Raymond," died this morning after a fall at his Hollywood home, authorities said.

The actor was rushed to Queen of Angels hospital shortly after 11 a.m. PDT after hitting his head while taking a walk outside his home, said LAPD Lt. Bob Binder. He was found by a jogger who called 911, and paramedics, patrol officers and detectives responded to the scene, the Los Angeles Times reports. He was pronounced dead at the hospital later; no foul play is suspected but an autopsy will be conducted.

--------------

Many of us remember him from the scifi show GREATEST AMERICAN HERO.

Originally posted by prion View Post

Many of us remember him from the scifi show GREATEST AMERICAN HERO.
    tbh, i remember him from EVERY tv show i've seen in the 80s-90s

think columbo alone arrested him 4 times as different characters!!

legend
    sigpic
    EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
    -Liberty Prime

Comment

Damn....I guess that means no more Dr. Breen in the HL series.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Aw, this news makes me sad. The Greatest American Hero is one of my all-time favourite shows, ever since I was a kid; I have all 3 series on DVD. I guess he won't get to cameo in the planned TGAH movie, now. What a shame.

Feel the love.
        dolfyn.
        Dr. Carson Beckett: The Heart of Atlantis

Comment

At the risk of ageing myself, I remember him in 'I Spy' with Bill Cosby - he was great and I'm sorry to hear of his passing.

Comment

Working...
          X