• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Resurgence" (210) Pre-Airing Discussion Thread

Writer: Joseph Mallozzi
    Director: Will Waring

New episode title!

I think I remember someone going by the name PG15. I wonder what ever happened to him...

Congratulations to Chevron7 who was correctly guessed one of the new episode titles�

Episode #6: **** AN* *R***

Episode #7: T*E *R*A*** ****

Episode #8: *A****

Episode #9: ???

Episode #10: RESURGENCE
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ed-four-to-go/
    Last edited by EvilSpaceAlien; 08 June 2010, 12:42 AM.
    sigpic

PG15 was seconds away from posting this exact thread, and upon refreshing the forum page to make sure nobody has already done it, he finds this abomination here.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      PG15 was seconds away from posting this exact thread, and upon refreshing the forum page to make sure nobody has already done it, he finds this abomination here.

You snooze, you lose, granpa.
      sigpic

Comment

In the great game that is The Petty JM's Blog to Gateworld Forum Transition Game, EvilSpaceAlien wins another round. PG15 swears revenge, and the riders ride off into the sunset, awaiting the pistol duel at dawn... Only one will walk out alive, hoping that he managed to actually kill the other - because that would be awkward if he didn't.

In SGU news, I'll be the first to say: "A resurgence of what, exactly?"
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post

HAHA. PG, ur getting smoked!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

*shakes cane*

Youngsters these days. No respect for the elders. When I was your age....
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Don't worry, PG. I'm only able to be up at 2AM in the morning, constantly refreshing JM blog, because I have the week off. By sunday night you'll be uncontested yet again. Unless Jumper One decides to enter the fight....
              sigpic

Comment

Grandpa? Grandpa?!

Well, at least Grandpa here saved all the past references to this episode that JM has made!

Here they are:

In other writerly news, Paul and Carl are brainstorming #6 and #7, while Rob and Remi look to tackle #8 and #9. Looks like Linda and I (or, more appropriately given the slotting) will double-team on #10 and #11, leaving Brad to tackle #12.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...pdate-mailbag/

…while I [Joe Mallozzi] begin tackling the freshly-broken story for episode #10.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...uction-update/

We broke my next story last Thursday (I’ve landed the first part of the mid-season two-parter) and planned to work through the weekend, but hit an impasse about halfway through the second act and ended up setting it aside on Saturday. Then, last night, I decided to take advantage of all those leftover Lush products from Akemi’s visit and settled into a nice, relaxing bath – and ended up working through those second act problems. I completed the outline today.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-you-ask-for/

In the meantime, we’re keeping busy on the home front. […] Remi, Linda, and I muse over our respective outlines.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-hammond/

Comment

Grandpa? Grandpa?!

Well, at least Grandpa here saved all the past references to this episode that JM has made!
                  Okay. I didn't do that because I'm not completely insane in a stalker-ish way. I'm just slightly deranged.
                  sigpic

Comment

But you posted those backlog references for the other episodes.

Comment

But you posted those backlog references for the other episodes.
                      Well I didn't save them. I just looked for them in the archives. BIG difference.
                      sigpic

Comment

...Damn.

Fine, you win this time...Joel.
                        Last edited by PG15; 11 March 2010, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Damn! A real Flame War!
                          Maybe a star's war is starting :-)

DO NOT DISTURB

Comment

Writer: Joseph Mallozzi
                            Director: TBA

New episode title!

I think I remember someone going by the name PG15. I wonder what ever happened to him...

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ed-four-to-go/
                            OMG episodes with more than one word at last possibly?
                            Tst

Comment

You say that as if it were a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X