Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The new "V" TV series. Is anyone watching it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new "V" TV series. Is anyone watching it?

Is anyone watching the new "V" TV series?

Is it like the old one where Earth eventually fights off the aliens or is this the new "darker" version where we are made to bow and submit?

The producers made a big deal of how this new one is darker and the ads look good but I wonder how long before it gets cancelled by the network..

We get it on Sunday for the first time here.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...please*/page24

I give it 50/50 of being renewed
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      Is anyone watching the new "V" TV series?

Is it like the old one where Earth eventually fights off the aliens or is this the new "darker" version where we are made to bow and submit?

The producers made a big deal of how this new one is darker and the ads look good but I wonder how long before it gets cancelled by the network..

We get it on Sunday for the first time here.
      It's good so far.... they only showed 4 episodes and then stopped for a hiatus for some insane reason so can't really say! Plus I never watched the old one.
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

1200-reply-long thread on the subject
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          Cool thread

I will be happy if we see Earth wise up and big battles.... Earth has to fight back and discover the aliens true motives. I do not like the idea of a captive Earth. Would show us humans as being piss week and stupid

Comment

Cool thread

I will be happy if we see Earth wise up and big battles.... Earth has to fight back and discover the aliens true motives. I do not like the idea of a captive Earth. Would show us humans as being piss week and stupid
            Which we are! especially the stupid part.
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Cool thread

But we are piss weak If you can make a few base assumptions . Stupid I do not think so anyways. Though that does not always make good television

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                But we are piss weak If you can make a few base assumptions . Stupid I do not think so anyways. Though that does not always make good television

Great a TV show where Earth loses.... I hope that it doesn't end like that. As much as I do like shows with darker themes I still want Earth to triumph..

Comment

Great a TV show where Earth loses.... I hope that it doesn't end like that. As much as I do like shows with darker themes I still want Earth to triumph..
                  Or humans or the allies of earth

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                    Or humans or the allies of earth

Allies?

Or did you mean that humans are the aliens of Earth?

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      The ratings for it have been great. I'd be very surprised if it didn't get a second season.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                        The ratings for it have been great. I'd be very surprised if it didn't get a second season.
                        They fell pretty fast after the pilot. But all in all its going to be the spring ratings that matter
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                          Maybe more foolish and curious than stupid though.

I love V, mainly for the spectacular Morena Baccarin!

Comment

Working...
                          X