Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LotS Richard & Kahlan Seeker & Confessor Discussion & Appreciation Ship thread

This thread is for the Shippers of Richard & Kahlan Seeker & Confessor on the Legend of the Seeker TV show

I love this ship it is an awesome ship to watch
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

They are a good couple so sad and tragic though *fingers crossed* that things work

Copter pointed this out to me and I have to say in that 3rd pic Richard should be mad at the tree that is copping a feel of Kahlan
    sigpic

Comment

lol
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Thank you for starting this thread It's one of my favourite ships at the moment on Tv.
        Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

YAY thanks Erika for opening the thread
          really love this couple too

Comment

Yay glad people like it
            sigpic

Comment

Of course we do
              sigpic

Comment

how about some art to celebrate this thread
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

i'm all for it bring on the siggys, icons and wps

Comment

love this thread

sigpic

Comment

I think the way this ship is written is good for TV I mean we know how they feel about each other isn't that a breath of fresh air for tv huh I think we have been spoiled for kisses we have gotten
                      sigpic

Comment

PLEASE SUPPORT SEASON 3!!
                        HELP SAVE OUR SEEKER!
                        http://saveourseeker.info/

Comment

Considering these two characters are written so well, as is their relationship and interaction I have to say that I like this relationship very much.

This and the (for some non-existant) Cara/Kahlan ship.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Thanks for the links I see a friendship there now which is an improvement to the rocky start
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                              Thanks for the links I see a friendship there now which is an improvement to the rocky start
                              Well, I would have been disappointed if there hadn't been a rocky start...

And you're welcome.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                              X