SG-1 Team Thunk/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    Very nice. We're waiting with bated breath.

http://img102.exs.cx/img102/2034/picteamep220kz.jpg
    What they're thinking, part 11

RDA: I hope the camera guy got me from a good angle.

M.SHANKS: Beautiful. Just beautiful. Why couldnt I have been cast as a Jaffa? They look so much cooler.

A. TAPPING:This is ridiculous. Three hours they've got me on set. Three! Aren't I due a lunch break by now??

C.JUDGE: Thank God I got the S.W.A.T. gear. Those Snake head costumes are murder!
    http://img102.exs.cx/img102/6812/dannylooks5vr.png

Daniel: I'm pretty sure It's not the new Final Fantasy Disc.

O'Neill: You sure? Looks like Metal Gear Solid to me.

Carter: Guys, I think I have it. It's not a PS2 format disc ... it's Xbox.

Teal'c: Stupid gamers. Isn't driving a Goa'uld mothership enough??

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/8025/kendraleads7me.png

Look! In the distance! I think I see a Wal-Mart!

Loved this post! Loved your captions for each pic!
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 20 May 2009, 11:28 PM. Reason: Replaced IMG tags with URL.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      You may want to add a note to the thread title about all the pictures that will be loaded into this thread. For those who use dial-up, this thread will take ages to load. Broadband users (like myself) won't have an issue, but just be mindful of those who still use the lowly dial-up dinosaurs to surf the internet. (I used to be one of them!)
      Yeah, I've given up. I certainly "thunk" for SG-1 but my dial-up doesn't. Way too long to load.

But it's a great idea!
      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
        Yeah, I've given up. I certainly "thunk" for SG-1 but my dial-up doesn't. Way too long to load.

But it's a great idea!
        Can It show smaller pictures? I can get some of those. Sometimes its all i Can get.
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

The Fifth Member in all his glory.

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Can It show smaller pictures? I can get some of those. Sometimes its all i Can get.
            Smaller pictures will certainly work better. You may also have an easier time finding smaller pictures, anyway. But that's not to say i don't like any of the larger pictures posted here. Also, if you use images that are too large, it screws up the formatting on the board. That happened over at another forum i go to, and it took them awhile to fix the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              Smaller pictures will certainly work better. You may also have an easier time finding smaller pictures, anyway. But that's not to say i don't like any of the larger pictures posted here. Also, if you use images that are too large, it screws up the formatting on the board. That happened over at another forum i go to, and it took them awhile to fix the thread.
              Wow. I didnt know it could do that. Well, always, I'm busy compiling. Always glad for extra help.
              TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Third in the series of : What they're thinking ... by popular request.

We should be there momentarily. Two more blocks and we'll have made it for Wal-Mart's White Sale.

We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz.

O'Neill: Is that an ice cream truck?
                Daniel: Jack, trust me, you don't need any more Ice cream.

Stay tuned....
                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I think I see the Man from Atlantis!

Jack is perturbed by the fact that if he tried to wear a goatee like Teal'c, he'd probably end up looking more like a Hells Angel than a Bad boy.

Carter is wondering if she tried to grab Teal'c's Golden seal, would she make it to the next county before it's curtains for her.

Bambinas! We're home! What, no welcome party??
                  TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

ok

Comment

im entering my sig in the thread. all pics were taken from the Stargate SG-1 prormo on the special Season 7 disk.
                      Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
                        im entering my sig in the thread. all pics were taken from the Stargate SG-1 prormo on the special Season 7 disk.
                        Well it's cool, I love it, but, it's a bit too......big.
                        Don't you think?

Comment

Bambinas! We're home! What, no welcome party??
                          Love these!!!

Comment

good pictures

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                              Well it's cool, I love it, but, it's a bit too......big.
                              Don't you think?
                              ok ill shrink it, but i think i need a few more people to say it to, no offense though.
                              Signature oversized: Click to view.

Comment

Originally posted by sharky277
                                ok ill shrink it, but i think i need a few more people to say it to, no offense though.

Why would you need *more* people to complain about what is a very cool but monstrously large sig image? Be a dear and resize please!

Comment

Working...
                                X