SG team finds The MASK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG team finds The MASK!

On a regular scouting mission on P3X-351 SG-1 are walking in a forest that seems to be on most planets in the galaxy.

"Team, I say we get out of here and report back at the SGC that they can add another 'completely boring and useless planets" on their list." said Cameron.

"I wouldn't say that. There are some interesting rock formation that could be interesting and suggest previous settlement." replied Dr. Jackson over the radio.

"Daniel only you would find the ruins of a race that probably didn't have plumbing 'interesting'. This couldn't be possibly more dull than this." stated Mithchel.

"Indeed." came the voice of Teal'c over the radio suprising everyone.

"If the big guy says its dull than its must be so. Everyone report back to the gate were getting out of here."

"Acknowledged." said Sam.

Teal'c on his way to the gate went through the ruins at a leasure pace. After a while he hit something with his foot making him stop. Looking down thinking it was a rock and would have continued on his trek if it was so. But what he found was a piece of wood sticking out of the ground a little. Bending down he started to dig it up, a moment later he grabed the piece that was sticking out and pulled it finding out it was a wooden mask. Standing again, he began to examine it. It looked like a piece of old wood in the shape of a mask with a metal piece for a nose. He turned it around looked closer at the inside of it and saw it shining green for a moment. He brought it closer to his face unknowing what he has doing and finally it touched his skin.

It began to cover his face green light shining and turned into a tornado spining very fast and began to bounce everywhere. Flame, lighting and smoke was everywhere and it seemed like the 4th of Julie at that moment.

When it all stopped there stood a man with yellow suit, a cool hat holding a cane while letting his green head down. The only thing he said was "SMOKING!"

SO how does SG-1, SGC, Earth deal with a looney tooney powered, green faced Teal'c.

And how would other stargate characters behave while wearing The MASK that brings your subconscious desires to the surface and gives it powers governed by toon physics.

Let the get this party started! WHOAH!
    Last edited by mirdin1992; 18 January 2010, 03:30 AM.

I think this should fall into the Fan-fic section

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

No,no,no. The short story is a way the Sg team could find the mask I added just for fun.

I want what would happen if various characters would find the MASK put it on and what mayhem they could cause.

What I mean is how would the characters subconscious would manifest itself with the MASK on and having super toony powers.

Comment

Working...
      X