Dimensioned Stargate Technical Drawings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimensioned Stargate Technical Drawings

For quite a while now I've been looking for dimensioned Technical drawings of scifi related things. Stargate being my favorite I was just hoping people would be able to supply some. I'm currently in a cad class and am using Autodesk Inventor and would like to draw some objects from stargate. Gates, Zats, Staffs, Ships. Whatever is lying around.

Thanks in advance. I'm sorry if it has been asked before.

Bump for at least one dimensioned picture.

Comment

if i find one, ill let you know.

Comment

google it as thats the best chance youll have of finding what you are specificly looking for.
        and as far as i know (i am a 3D modeler myself) there arnt many official dimensioned technical specs for SG. and this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mi...y_stargate.png
        is about as good as it gets.

i do however recomend popping in here OSDT and here Lightspeed-art and asking if any of of the people their besides me have "resources" that fits with your needs.

Comment

*revives old thread*

I found this thread while looking for something else.. and I just happen to have an image of the stargate...

It's made from the Blender model stargate I made so I can make images of the back of the gate too ..or the edge.. or close-ups of any part of the gate..

That's if anyone still needs it..

Comment

Working...
          X