This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game: 'You know you're obsessed with Stargate when..."

Hi guys, loved SG since the first series but this is my first time on a forum for it (and im loving it!).

Anyways, i had a quick search to check this hadn't been done and couldn't find anything, so I apologise if i does exist.

Simply answer the title statement. Here are a couple of my own examples:

...you're not human, you're Tau'ri
    ...you have a SG tattoo
    ...you have had serious thinking sessions on whether or not you would like to be Tokra given the choice
    ...you cried when Sam and Jack first (and finally) aired their feelings for each other (divide and conquer)
    ...when someone talks about Thor you are momentarily confused at why they think he's big and ginger, not small and grey.

im sure you get the idea. Try to keep them true as its much funnier. You'll be surprised at how many you connect with!

...In Ancient History class you educate the teacher on the actual purpose of the pyramids.
    ...When someone says "Ladies first." you reply with "Well then, after you."
    sigpic
    + = <3

Comment

...you and your archaeology teacher start humming the sg-1 theme while waiting for a programme on the egyptian gods to load
      ...your mother pretends you've fed on her like a wraith at 6am
      ...you find yourself starting to say 'Indeed' more often than usual

Comment

aha! this does exist already, and its awesome!! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...rgate-Fan-When

Comment

Working...
        X