You Decide What's Next on SGU...SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Decide What's Next on SGU...SPOILERS

Ok, this is where you get to decide what happens next on SGU. The crazier, the better. Have fun.

The last episode I've seen to date was Justice. So, this is what I think should happen next...

Rush fixes the ship they found on the planet. He flies it and crash lands into a planet inhabited by a bunch of short aliens who are impressed by his height and make him their king.
    sigpic

the crew goes on there mary way trying to survive on they sweet potatoes
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Eli finally discovers his self-worth, stops fawning over Chloe and starts ignoring her and getting his act together, meets an incredibly attractive multiped alien chick with blue skin, wants to be her boyfriend, and then she says to him, "I think we should just be friends."
      sigpic

Comment

in the mean time chloe spends all her free time using the stones visiting her mother on earth.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Lt. Scott gives Eli piloting lessons, and confirms what he already knows--that Eli has absolutely no aviation talent whatsoever.
          sigpic

Comment

destiny tries to fly through another sun, but its sun-endurance mechanism fails at the last moment. the crew watches in horror as it plunges in and is completely incinerated.
            R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

The next time the "Space" aliens appear, one of the Destiny crewmembers makes a crack about how their skulls are transparent, and that you can see their brains.
              sigpic

Comment

destiny is swallowed into a black hole and is slowly disintegrated
                R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

In some bizarre twist of fate, Chloe somehow finds Rush to be attractive.
                  sigpic

Comment

destiny is attacked by the wraith, the goa'uld, the replicators, the asgard, and the nox
                    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

The Furlings are finally revealed. And they becomes a point of comedy because the Furlings' name for themselves isn't "Furlings." In fact, it's revealed that they get irritated with the other members of the ancient Alliance refer to them as Furlings.
                      sigpic

Comment

Rush was tagged by the space aliens, so they can not only locate him on the Destiny, but they can also hear and see what he hears and sees. Then, they take control of Rush and make him pilot the Destiny to their home galaxy where they welcome the crew of the Destiny with their version of CATS. (Just kidding.) Chloe acts smitten around Rush because he saved her, but still sleeps with the other guy. Oh, and she ends up pregnant, but is it Scott's or an alien embryo? Tune in next week...
                        sigpic

Comment

The "Space" aliens are revealed to be the Furlings.
                          sigpic

Comment

destiny inadvertently flies into the mouth of an enormous space creature and is slowly digested over the course of ten thousand years
                            R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Everyone dies but Eli, who gets home
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end...

Comment

Working...
                              X