X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day of the Triffids (SPOILERS)

Anyone watched Day of the Triffids on the BBC? I have a few questions:

What happened to the Home Office lady after the rebels attacked the building in London?

Where did all those rebel gunmen come from? I swear there were only a handful of sighted people.
    Last edited by GodAtum; 29 December 2009, 12:03 PM.
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

No idea - at the same time, what happened to some of the military personnel?

I think there'd be a lot more sighted than you'd think - anyone on the underground at the time of the occurence, any one who just didn't care, anyone busy working and had already 'seen all they needed to'.

My one real problem - There'd be a LOT more military personnel left sighted, and this is non-debatable. Take Cheyenne Mountain (yes I know not the UK), but practically all of the staff involved there would be unaffected. Same for certain UK facilities.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

In terms of acting and things like effects it was pretty good, the plot and some of the script however were very weak, there were plotholes you could drive a lorry through, like as FOB has mentioned all the people underground, there’d be far more of them.

Comment

Reasonable but not classic scifi - if you ignored the fact that though the story must have been set circa 2050 to allow for the halting of global warming + a few decades, the tech we saw looked very much like Earth 2009! The Beeb should surely have made some kind of effort on that front at least!
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
        X