Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive Interview with Pierre Bernard! He talks about SG1's future and new Lowdown!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exclusive Interview with Pierre Bernard! He talks about SG1's future and new Lowdown!

Hi all,

yesterday Pierre was on television with his new "Recline of Rage" bit, now we have an exclusive interview with Pierre! Pierre played Master Sergeant O'Brien in Season 8 episode "Zero Hour" but most of you will recognize him from his "Recliner of Rage".

In the interview he talks about the future of Stargate SG-1/Atlantis, his experiences he made during his two set visits and the new Lowdown which will air in January on SciFi.

There are also MANY photos we've got from Pierre! So go ahead and check out this wonderful interview!

http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...on=show&ID=267
    Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Great person to interview!

Comment

He really is a fantastic person and he had so much to say about the Lowdown and his experiences on the set... Thanks again Pierre

Hope you all enjoy this interview.
      Very good German Stargate SG-1 & Atlantis Fanpage with all Information, Lexicon, Episodeguide, most current News and a great design: www.Stargate-Project.com

Comment

great interview! thanks Thor!!
        Carolyn

Comment

The piece about the Atlantis cast worried me. If they get rid of Ford I'll kill them. He seems like an awsome character to develop, and since he hasn't gotten a single minute to tell some background story or get some major development it wouldn't be fair to get rid of him. TBH none of the regular 6 should disappear this early.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor
            Hi all,

yesterday Pierre was on television with his new "Recline of Rage" bit, now we have an exclusive interview with Pierre! Pierre played Master Sergeant O'Brien in Season 8 episode "Zero Hour" but most of you will recognize him from his "Recliner of Rage".

In the interview he talks about the future of Stargate SG-1/Atlantis, his experiences he made during his two set visits and the new Lowdown which will air in January on SciFi.

There are also MANY photos we've got from Pierre! So go ahead and check out this wonderful interview!

http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...on=show&ID=267

Way cool, Thor, thanks so much for sharing!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks so much for putting up the direct link! I just read the whole interview and it was terrific. Pierre looks like he really did make some connections last year when his whole rage thing started up ... they seemed glad to have him back on set. He sounds like a sweet guy. And he really shared a lot of good stories about the casts and crew of both Stargates. Everything he said shows that there is a relaxed informality and a lot of fun going on ... here's to many more seasons!

Thanks again

Comment

yeah english.

nice interview, i wouldnt mind meeting hewett and flangian in reallife they sound cool!
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Does anyone have a transcript (or link) of the "Recliner of Rage" skit that played last night on Conan?
                  Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Why are they having a Lowdown midseason? Don't they normally have one at the begining of the seasons?

And personally, I disagree with everything he said. Daniel this season has been a joke, the writing for season eight is even worse, they do need more money but they also need better writers, we do not need 4 NID episodes when eveything can be explained in one.

"SG-P: What to do you mean with that? Paul McGillion as full time castmember? A new charakter named "Ronon Dex"? Are there any hints you can give us?
                    PB: This is 100% my opinion only. You have a new show that is still finding it's way. A number of main characters, some strong, some o'k and you start adding additional characters when your o'ks aren't fully developed yet. It only make sense somebody (or bodies) have to go."

That doesn't mean anything, he only thinks that is what is meant by adding charaters, but I doubt it is true. Would love it if Ford dies and before he does tells Sheppard how he really feels for him.
                    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Thanks Thor good work
                      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Thanks Thor, that's a great interview!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                          Does anyone have a transcript (or link) of the "Recliner of Rage" skit that played last night on Conan?
                          Skipping all the non-related SGA stuff it boils down to....

PB: I'm a big fan of the tv show SGA but I wish they'd show more of attractive actress rachel luttrell. I'm a big fan of rachel's.

[then he complained about his computer scanner screwing up whch i'm not transcribing .... although he mentioned rachel's name once again in scanning a photo]

he finished with "Microtek should make their software simpler so I can spend less time inputting settings and more time scanning pictures of rachel luttrell.'

So, you didn't miss much

Read thor's interview instead - much better use of your time!

Comment

Nice interview..thanks for sharing it with us. Have to say I am disappointed to hear that Pierre really did mean that the show would be better off without Daniel Jackson. I had always felt he was making a commentary on how the world is a lesser place without people with Daniel's moral center and idea of finding a better way than violence to solve and issue or problem. From that perspective I had a lot of respect for that kind of message in the rant. Too bad that wasn't really what he meant.
                            ______
                            Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

He really sounds like a major fan. Another confirmation that the cast is down to earth and they don't pull the "star" thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X