This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW -Recliner of Rage - Tonight (Wed - 12/29) - Conan O'Brien Show - NBC

This was just posted to the SG1-Spoilergate group by Pierre Bernard, from the Conan O'Brien Show on NBC:

I thought I'd let every one know that I will be doing a new recliner bit tonight which starts with a Stargate Atlantis mention.

Also, This month there's a magazine article I did about the 10 things I Get Down with.. Included is a paragraph on Amanda. The magazine is called Mass Appeal, issue 30.

Everyone have a safe and happy New Year!

Pierre

Oh. one more thing, I was told that the final cut of the Lowdown is ready and waiting and I made it in the show (I wasn't cut).

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

Richard Dean Anderson Fans
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/rdandersonfans/

Fans of Joe Flanigan
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofjoeflanigan/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Hmm... so considering it's "Recliner of Rage", I take it that's an unfavorable mention? Perhaps he's upset about McKay being on the show. j/k

-Bloodaxe
    (Looking forward to Conan tonight).

Comment

Sorry for my ignorance but a recliner is a chair...?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperspace
        Sorry for my ignorance but a recliner is a chair...?
        Yeah it's a chair that folds back slightly and out pops an extension of the chair that allows the legs to stretch out. If you ever heard of a Lazy Boy, it's the same thing.

Ace
        "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

[QUOTE=morjana]This was just posted to the SG1-Spoilergate group by Pierre Bernard, from the Conan O'Brien Show on NBC:

I thought I'd let every one know that I will be doing a new recliner bit tonight which starts with a Stargate Atlantis mention. >>>>>>>

In case anyone misses the show tonight, the repeat of this episode is
          scheduled (according to TV Guide Online) for:

Conan O'Brien
          Guests: Carson Daly, Rich Hall, Gov't Mule

Friday, Dec. 31 at 4pm on CNBC.

Be sure to confirm with your local listings for the time.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I think Conan doesn't realize the level to which Pierre is representative, lol.

Later,
            Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
              I think Conan doesn't realize the level to which Pierre is representative, lol.

Later,
              Graculus
              Not sure what he's representing, but anyway, yes, he did mention Stargate Atlantis and Rachel Luttrell. That's it, just mentioned them, like that, that he wtaches the show, likes her, and then went on to rant about some computer instead. So, unless you're really really need to hear someone say "Stargate Atlantis" on a talk show, it's a definite skip. Now, if he was on the set and we had a chance to see the folk from SGA, that would be different...

Thank goodness for speed search on VCRs. Late night tv hasn't been worth staying up for since Johnny Carson

Comment

The search engines must have been burning last night with requests for Rachel Luttrell.

Oh, look, a website for Rachel that is being developed:

http://www.rachel-luttrell.com/

Great to hear our series (and one of our actor's) being discussed on another NETWORK's entertainment show...

And I laughed when I realized I've had many of the same complaints that Pierre has had when dealing with a new piece of peripheral hardware and the connecting software, and adjustments, and so on...

Yup, been there, got the t-shirt.

Thanks, Pierre!

Morjana
                Last edited by morjana; 30 December 2004, 07:05 AM.

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                  And I laughed when I realized I've had many of the same complaints that Pierre has had when dealing with a new piece of peripheral hardware and the connecting software, and adjustments, and so on...
                  That's what I meant: Pierre really did speak for certain groups of people, including me, lol.

Later,
                  Graculus

Comment

The video clip of the segment is now available for download at PegasusGalaxy.com. Just go to the link below.

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/forums/...?showtopic=550
                    Last edited by Spacen; 30 December 2004, 07:01 PM.

Stargate Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                      Not sure what he's representing, but anyway, yes, he did mention Stargate Atlantis and Rachel Luttrell. That's it, just mentioned them, like that, that he wtaches the show, likes her, and then went on to rant about some computer instead. So, unless you're really really need to hear someone say "Stargate Atlantis" on a talk show, it's a definite skip. Now, if he was on the set and we had a chance to see the folk from SGA, that would be different...

Thank goodness for speed search on VCRs. Late night tv hasn't been worth staying up for since Johnny Carson
                      Amen to the Johnny Carson comment.... Does that make us old???

I've never seen the recliner of rage segment because I don't watch any of the late night shows since they have deteriorated into stupid stunts and worse...

Thought about taping this one because of the SG buzz... Sounds like I can be glad I didn't waste the tape...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Amen to the Johnny Carson comment.... Does that make us old???

I've never seen the recliner of rage segment because I don't watch any of the late night shows since they have deteriorated into stupid stunts and worse...

Thought about taping this one because of the SG buzz... Sounds like I can be glad I didn't waste the tape...
                        Yeah, guess that makes us old I put up the transcript - all two sentences - in the other thread on this topic. Even when there's a guest I really want to see, I set the VCR, then find it, only to discover that the host (Letterman, Leno, etc. etc.) ask the dumbest questions. Ah, if only RDA could get interviewed on Charlie Rose. In fact, that's probably the only interviewer who probably stands a chance as it's 30-60 minutes of actual intelligent conversation!

Comment

I want to see MS on The Actor's Studio.

Later,
                          Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                            Yeah, guess that makes us old I put up the transcript - all two sentences - in the other thread on this topic. Even when there's a guest I really want to see, I set the VCR, then find it, only to discover that the host (Letterman, Leno, etc. etc.) ask the dumbest questions. Ah, if only RDA could get interviewed on Charlie Rose. In fact, that's probably the only interviewer who probably stands a chance as it's 30-60 minutes of actual intelligent conversation!
                            I really hate it when it's obvious the interviewer doesn't even know the show.
                            Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Working...
                            X